Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ima add to this with a possible method
Lag out first console in online lobby with a friend in there then swap to c2 and press join friend
could you please explain what you mean and what could be the result ? I might try it and maybe we find something

E

ENZO1006

Reaction score
Sin$
Cualquiera que tenga máquinas tragamonedas rusas verificadas podría ser generoso para proporcionarme un duplicado o podemos intercambiar. Puedo mostrarle lo que tengo, pero todo lo que busco son tragamonedas rusas verificadas con los trajes de dunce. Gracias de antemano.
hello, could you get them?

C

canthitshat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So who wants to dm me the workaround. It still works 100$ just private ?

J

Johnyboyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A recent discovery of mine, if anyone makes any process let me know

Instead of 7 seconds wait 76
then turn off controller for 39 seconds

IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you already tried to join a friend before the error appears

J

Johnyboyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you already tried to join a friend before the error appears
I have not tried anything yet i have only been theorising possible ways that i will be able to bypass the last part
im gonna try and do more tomorrow as im busy with other stufff for now

A

adulu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is outfits and stats dupe no longer worky? Have been out of loop for a few weeks, now when I'm trying it I'm getting the frozen cloud and stuf but it doesn't actually dupe.
A recent discovery of mine, if anyone makes any process let me know

Instead of 7 seconds wait 76
then turn off controller for 39 seconds

Pretty sure it just loads your donor account.

Last edited:
B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a fast run I could have I’d appreciate it

G

gta escapist

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, if someone has the juggernaut rhino helmet on slot 1 male i would be interested.
I have a lot of cool stuff to trade so dm me if you have.
outfits accounts modded cars, thx
we can trade account with that method easy

TraPxxMASTER15

TraPxxMASTER15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi, if someone has the juggernaut rhino helmet on slot 1 male i would be interested.
I have a lot of cool stuff to trade so dm me if you have.
outfits accounts modded cars, thx
we can trade account with that method easy
I believe I have it for female?

Anthonylous

Anthonylous

Battle Rapper
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a dupe account with a bunch of modded cars that I can borrow and dupe everything but money/rp with the new method posted?

L

Lalad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tbh i have ways to get 16 trillion or any ither trillion to 9 bil and the drain it to 7.8 bil. i had also 2.575 trill and it wont migrated tried it since dupe was out. making sure stats where legit. duping like 8-10 times to make sure income was more than expances. normal kd but nothing really worked. making sure follwing every yt videos saying to make it transfer never worked. the main problem is how the money was put. as thera are many people on ps4 who manged to migrate to new gen. but with some other ways they manged to. like bypassing the limit rockstar.. put in 2016 people still found ways to put any amount on to ps4 thru reverting the wipe method. my self am i not a ps3/xbox gen. got this info from a stranger who told me that used to mod accounts on ps3/360. there are still others like criminal modz and they manged to do giveaways accounts with 7trillons, billions other amounts to. not sure how they did it prob used reverse wipe. and used there on scripted method to mod.so guys dont waste your time on decreasing money to any amount unless your in 100-300 billions anything more then that is waste to drain.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tbh i have ways to get 16 trillion or any ither trillion to 9 bil and the drain it to 7.8 bil. i had also 2.575 trill and it wont migrated tried it since dupe was out. making sure stats where legit. duping like 8-10 times to make sure income was more than expances. normal kd but nothing really worked. making sure follwing every yt videos saying to make it transfer never worked. the main problem is how the money was put. as thera are many people on ps4 who manged to migrate to new gen. but with some other ways they manged to. like bypassing the limit rockstar.. put in 2016 people still found ways to put any amount on to ps4 thru reverting the wipe method. my self am i not a ps3/xbox gen. got this info from a stranger who told me that used to mod accounts on ps3/360. there are still others like criminal modz and they manged to do giveaways accounts with 7trillons, billions other amounts to. not sure how they did it prob used reverse wipe. and used there on scripted method to mod.so guys dont waste your time on decreasing money to any amount unless your in 100-300 billions anything more then that is waste to drain.

So you saying, u failed to do migrate to new gen cause u has trillions ?

If yes, sorry to tell u that I had 13Trill and managed to migrate when I managed to go down to 7.9B

The reason was my cars and outfit worth to be traded with people I know.

L

Lalad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you saying, u failed to do migrate to new gen cause u has trillions ?

If yes, sorry to tell u that I had 13Trill and managed to migrate when I managed to go down to 7.9B

The reason was my cars and outfit worth to be traded with people I know.
no im saying if you trying to reduce the money from trillions to bill like 3 trill to 7.9b to migrate adter dupe Patch. it wont migrate even if you waste your time draining money.

TraPxxMASTER15

TraPxxMASTER15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a couple different accounts with different outfits lvls etc anyone up to trade

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can personally confirm that this works fully again! Rank and money DO save! We need a site moderator to remove the patched tag..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register