• Thread starter VooDooRex
  • Start date
  • Views 21,695
P

pr0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just one of those strange things that can pop up in the gameworld...it was like a public event that went haywire with shi*load of enemies that would not stop....you could not shoot fast enough...
someone just stated above you what it is to someone else

P

pr0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok now I'm getting annoyed...

Someone got this figured out and uploaded a youtube video but... to my surprise... it happens to be a video that goes for 7 useless minutes long of him sitting in 1 spot farming on venus...

Now if someone actually got this figured out... You mind uploading a tutorial... I'm sorry if I'm being a bit rude here but me and many other people would love to find out how to do this...

jake7901
3 days ago
WE NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS... NOT WATCH YOU FOR 7 MINUTES FARMING YOU ****ING MORON... NO LIKE OR SUB FROM ME.

Well I watched that video AND read the description.. did you? it seems he doesn't know

Jimmy907

Jimmy907

Reaction score
Sin$
if you guys really need help doing this i know tricks how to get more to spawn and what not easier way to jump less complications add me on xbox one GT HyperAlaskan

V

VooDooRex

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys sorry for the lapse in commenting. Been busy trying to run VoG and had work and stuff as well. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has experienced this glitch, however I still can't seem to figure out what triggers it and it seems nobody else is having much luck either.

To clear up any confusion at all, the loot cave I'm talking about is on Venus, from the start of the map you take the right path, follow that through the buildings and fallen enemies, then stick to the cliffs on the right until you come to a building with a servitor, 2 or 3 vandals and a couple of dregs. That's the building this happened in.

I'm beginning to think the speed of the kills doesn't make a difference in the slightest. I did however notice that if you jump too quick after killing them then the room doesn't respawn at all, but I'm assuming this is due to the respawn timer not counting all the way down before the jump. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

I have not abandoned this, but I also need to continue playing raids and whatnot, so my time spent on this is going to be a little less than I anticipated but I'm glad I could bring it to your attention and I hope someone can figure it out.

Good luck everyone!

T

thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The jump works like a charm. Did it last night. Kill all the enemys then wait like 4 secs. Then go to the doorway to the right and jump on the ledge. Then jump up off the ledge into the air as high as you can. Works like a charm

undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly i tried doing this at the location and never had it happen. However i just a few min ago i went to the location on Venus where the Vex and Fallen are at war(The one has 2 Hobo Goblins appear and go on some sort of deck thing)

I was doing some bounties and one was 2 kills with Fusion rifle 20 times. I stood on the broken down ship a few times and aimed at the door and shot when enemies spawned. Also went around shooting and using super. At some point they started spawning more and more until they appeared right infront of me so i kept shooting and using a super. The funny part is usually Goblins VEX usually only come out, but shielded Harpies started spawning aswell. Started using mu Fusion rifle again to kill them.

It didn't last as long as it probably could have, but in my opinion maybe if you go on a kill streak and kill enemies quick enough it makes the game spawn harder enemies and more frequent for a limited time. This is all i can think of really.

G

glix

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a random event. I've had it occur twice so far, lasted until i moved and they stopped spawning

V

VooDooRex

Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a random event. No other enemies were spawning like that or going to war with each other. It was just the one loot cave. It also lasted until I stopped playing. Not a short set amount of time.

H

Hobo A1

Reaction score
Sin$
Were you doing any patrols? In the video you get a message on the left side of your screen. Looks like it could be the "Missions Available" message. Maybe all the patrols in the area were done and when the patrols refreshed it popped the mob spawn too? Just reaching here.

Recall if any other players were in your area?

I've tried a handful of times but have had no luck getting this glitch to start.

Was thinking of trying to overload my internet connection. I've seen severe lag do some weird things to enemies.

Can't think of too many other conditions to recreate that haven't been tried.

T

thecerb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Number 1 : this has nothing to do with the loot room. Number 2 : random event.

H

Hobo A1

Reaction score
Sin$
The location of the original video is on Venus in the Shattered Coast area, that area does not have any events.

Think there may be some confusion here.

And typically during these events the enemies are usually the higher level versions of the mobs. In the videos there are only basic dreg, vandal, and servitor.

undertaker ba

undertaker ba

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to be clear here.......my reply was mainly letting people know the same type of thing happened when i was playing in a different area of Venus

Inga

Inga

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so glad we figured out how to do it!
CAN'T WAIT TO FARM THIS!

Inga

Inga

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do we do it now? care to share?

Ok, to do the spawn overload (or whatever this will end up being called) you go to the loot cave on Venus, the one where you jump off the door frame and the servitor, vandals, and dregs spawn, make sure you have a rocket launcher and full ammo for it.
Kill everyone in the room, go outside and initiate the spawn again but don't enter the room. As soon as you land on the ground, shoot a rocket into the small opening in the door way, if you got the angle right everything should die with one rocket. As soon as you shoot the rocket, jump up onto the doorway again and initiate the spawn. Do this over and over again as quickly as possible without missing a beat. After the last rocket is shot off, if you made them respawn quick enough, you should just be able to sit in the room and have them respawn in front of your face over and over again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register