What's new

Patched Overlaying Menus [Glitch]

Z

zuumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a little something I found. The Menus overlay each other without closing. I think there is a lot that can be done with this glitch. But I'll let you guys mess with it. :biggrin:

2012_11_26_2_25_23.png

O

Orca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we start the overlapping of menus?

Z

zuumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do we start the overlapping of menus?

• Go to Theater by either Menu Selection or Clicking on a Glitched Tranzit map from Recent Games. (If the screen is black and says "TranZit" that would be a Glitched TranZit)
  • With a Glitched TranZit loaded, go to Render Film
  • You don't have to edit any settings, just start the rendering process.
  • After the screen loads, you'll get an error like in the video.
  • From here you click A/B than click on various menus to open them, but when you go to close the windows they will stay open.
Honestly, It's quite hard to navigate through the menus. I found this glitch while trying to figure out the 8 man TranZit glitch. I was hoping this glitch would lead me to the 8 player TranZit. But eventually I gave up and tried a different approach for 8 player TranZit. (Which obviously produced results.)

O

Orca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
  • Go to Theater by either Menu Selection or Clicking on a Glitched Tranzit map from Recent Games. (If the screen is black and says "TranZit" that would be a Glitched TranZit)
  • With a Glitched TranZit loaded, go to Render Film
  • You don't have to edit any settings, just start the rendering process.
  • After the screen loads, you'll get an error like in the video.
  • From here you click A/B than click on various menus to open them, but when you go to close the windows they will stay open.
Honestly, It's quite hard to navigate through the menus. I found this glitch while trying to figure out the 8 man TranZit glitch. I was hoping this glitch would lead me to the 8 player TranZit. But eventually I gave up and tried a different approach for 8 player TranZit. (Which obviously produced results.)
thanks

R

Robz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just asking but, what is the benefit of this like what can you do from it?

Top Bottom