What's new

Patched Overgrown and District Skywalkers CoD 4 (Only tut for one of them)

• Thread starter ChitySnipa
  • Start date
  • Views 2,922
C

ChitySnipa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxgrq9_u6fE]YouTube - CoD : 4 Glitches - Overgrown and District Skywalkers + Tutorials[/ame]
This video is made by me.
Only shows how to do the overgrown skywalker.
im almost positive we are the first to find a District skywalker and we will post a tutorial of it once we get enough subscribers.
:thumbup:

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
blah! i have never been able to do a freeze jump. any chance that someone could post a easy tut for it so i can find out what i'm doing wrong?:?

J

Jake007g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
projectomega said:
blah! i have never been able to do a freeze jump. any chance that someone could post a easy tut for it so i can find out what i'm doing wrong?:?

Private Lobby - Your NOT the host.
Old School Free For All with fast health regeneration (Radar always on helps aswell)
Ok, when your in the private game lobby (Before the host starts the game) bring up the keyboard, by clicking "clan tag" Type in "@@@@" and leave it onscreen, and tell the host to start up the game. When the game has started and the guy says "Free For All" at the beggining, press start to get rid of the onscreen clantag keyboard. Then press back ( also known as select to some people ) once the game is up and running. You should get a small gray box giving you an error, press "A" to clear it. Now, whenever you jump and press Back (select) you will get a Black screen, this means you are frozen. Now get the host or someone else to knife you (you tell the person whos knifing you when your health comes back, you can tell this as your guy will "breath") Get the guy to knife you a total of about 40 times, and then press Back. You should go flying, move your direction in mid-air to land in the correct spot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register