Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Outskirts Skywalk Using Tanks

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Eon89, Feb 1, 2009 with 18 replies and 2,859 views.

1. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5jqwYGbA94]YouTube - Call of Duty(World at War)-Skywalk+Under Outskirts-[/ame]

Not my video and I haven't had the chance to do this personally yet.

This is AMAZINGLY fun. I have done everything from land a tank on the church tower to fly so far out of the map you can't see it anymore.

2. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    Now thats what I call a glitch!

3. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    This was posted but this vid is way better.

4. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
  5. wereZ

wereZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont get what he does, does he get out of the tank, or does it force him out ?

6. OP
    Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    It forced him out.

7. Holdsy10

Holdsy10 Newbie

Ratings:
    i noticed when he did the skywalk, the tanks front was resting on the sand bags, and when he drove the tank forward he drove up onto it. I've tried that but it never seems to work for me.

8. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    WARNING

Ok i am here with a warning, this glitch has many effect, throwing you so gar out of the map you see the spectrum of colours to crashing your xbox, well today after the 7th attempt it crashed mine for the fourth time, i thought nothing of it, well i now have the E73 error where my ethernet it fried, you may ask "How does this effect that?" well here i go, ethernet has small electrical signals as well as the data flow, and if the electrical signal spikes it may damage your network adapter in a PC and when the game crashes from this it is all server based and and the data flow and electrical signal may spike and fry your onboard network adapter, im just warning you, the glitch still works fine just try it at your own risk

9. OP
    Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    I had my xbox crash a couple time when the tank went out of the map, but nothing that bad.

10. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    well your lucky, and so am i !

im lucky cus i took an extra 2 year warranty out with gamestation when the other 2 year ran out!!!! so tomorrow im gettin a brand spanking nu one!

11. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    ok you seem wayyyyyyy to excited about a new whatever your getting. i'm just sayin

12. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:

yeh im gettin a new xbox cus this glitch broke it lol

13. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah so if you don't want to f*** up your Xbox, don't do this glitch. I was trying this forever yesterday and my Xbox only froze up once. I'm done trying this.

14. tebow15

tebow15 Newbie

Ratings:
    That must suck really bad crashing and everything but isn't it just with connecting to Xbox live?:?

15. Diabolic

Diabolic Newbie

Ratings:
    Is this possible on seelow? I saw a tank and person outside the map on seelow while on the full map view, while i was doing flawless. I didn't peek out though.

16. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This glitch is awesome although It has crashed my xbox a few times. If you did this in a game ****ing hell that would be the biggest kill streak ever

17. xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That is some crazy sh*t ill have to try that one

18. pinstr

pinstr Getting There

Ratings:
    it is not working for i don't know what i am doing wrong

19. Madsnper3

Madsnper3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok thanx i will not do this glitch if it will crash my ps3.:thumbdown: