Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Outskirts Glitch. First Leak!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Kevin Caution, Jan 19, 2009 with 24 replies and 4,782 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is a glitch from the levitation glitch where you can get onto one of the roofs! Found by me, recorded by me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADhoxDPUb0]YouTube - Call Of Duty World At War Outskirts Glitch[/ame]

• Like Like x 20
  2. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Nice glitch +Thanks. The elevator was Found by Team LX3's LX3 Livegamer X so i think you should give him some cred, i accepted you friend request aswell dude :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks man :smile: good glitch, will try it out tonight :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  4. + Drake +

+ Drake + Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah same here man appreciate it:thumbup:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thorlax402

Thorlax402 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice find, I'll be sure to try it out soon. I didn't even know about the elevator glitch on this level. Thankfully that part isn't too difficult.

Thanks again.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah this ones pretty easy, the hardest part is the straffe jump into the tree.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Iconic

Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    cool glitch i'm gotta try this

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That is pretty sick, you deserve props :thumbup:

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think i might of found some where else to go after getting onto the roof if anyone wants to help me out i'll b on at like 4est tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  10. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    I saw a guy to this the other day during snd, well not the house part. He just did the first part of the glitch.

• Like Like x 1
  11. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    nice find nutz, you can also get up on the other side of that house. Id record it but dont have the stuff to. On the back side of that house where the tank bounce was, just jump onto the old car then jump/crouch/stand and up you go! (make sure you jumping into the invis wall, youll feel it)

edit- sorry after watchin yours again, your on the house next to the one i just described.

• Like Like x 2
  12. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I was messing around with this a little more last night, and I think we might be able to get into that tank bounce hole in the wall. I was running, and I found another tree right next to it, and I jumped into the tree, but couldn't straffe into the hole. If anyone would like to try this out and let me know how you did?

Thanks for all the thanks by the way! :biggrin:

if you want later after school i'll be on and we can see if we can go any further with this glitch. let me know

• Like Like x 1
  13. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    for some reason my posts keep magically disappearing :?

you can get into that hole by the tank bounce, by tank bouncing. You just put the tank up against that car and then strafe from that little hut and you can bounce right in. Its pretty difficult, but it is possible. You can also get onto the house in your glitch by bayonet jumping.

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah i know you can do it by bayonet jumping, but u can't bayonet jump in the middle of a game. So this is the way to get up there solo and in a game.

15. VaRal

VaRal Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how do you do the first part, the elevator at the beginning?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I xGuruPitkax I

I xGuruPitkax I Newbie

Ratings:
    There is an easier way to get onto that roof instead of jumping onto that ledge you and actually jump to the roof when your looking at the direction of the A bomb in search and destroy. Its actually pretty easy to and you don't have to avoid any invisible walls.

• Like Like x 2
  17. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I found that out like ten minutes after making that video, thanks though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. DashedGumby

DashedGumby Enthusiast

Ratings:
    your like every youtube video for glitches, claiming someone else's credit. I saw it on mapmonkeys on January 16th. I just hate dumbasses who take other people's hard work. Tell me, how did you discover this glitch? And how did you know to strafe jump into the tree? Either you play this game way too much and need a life or you need to get laid. End of story.

• Like Like x 1
  19. crank dat curry

crank dat curry Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow kid first of all, you need to shut your mouth. And second of all most trees in this game about half way down have a barrier you can stand on. If you weren't such an idiot you would figure that out for yourself. Glitches are all trial and error. You my sir, are a major flamer. :cursing:

• Like Like x 1