Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

outside zombie map???

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by devildoc415, Dec 31, 2008 with 8 replies and 1,118 views.

1. devildoc415

devildoc415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive seen a couple videos on it, on how to get outside the map on the nazi zombie level. wondering if anyone new. also trying to figue out some good glitches 4 multiplayer but the ones i c on the you tube video i cant seem to do any help??

2. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you go outside the map on Nazi Zombies now you die, they put a death barrier all around the building.

3. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    How do you know, was there an old way of getting out anyways?

4. OP
    devildoc415

devildoc415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    oviously there is a way to get out this video proves it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aoPix6HvI4]YouTube - Call of duty 5 (world at war) Outside in zombie tutorial[/ame]

5. Zach The Zombie

Ratings:
    That vid is for the PC, and he is using cheats/hacks, notice how when using the ray gun right next to his face he takes no damage from the explosion. I know about the death barrier because I read something on here a couple of weeks ago about Treyarch putting up a death barrier.

6. OP
    devildoc415

devildoc415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey also im trying to find some easy glitches most of the videos on you tube just kind show when there done but doesnt explain how to do them. also i heard they fixed some glitches could that be y i cant do any of them?

7. Zach The Zombie

Ratings:
    What glitches? Zombie map glitches? Yes they fixed a lot of them..

8. OP
    devildoc415

devildoc415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    just glitches in general i cant figure them out like getting under the castle and that bayonett jump **** like that ive been watching videos on you tube but cant seem to do any of them.

9. Zach The Zombie

Ratings:
    Go to the glitches section on this site, read all the posts on the topic someone will say if it has been fixed.