Discussion outside zombie map???

• Thread starter devildoc415
  • Start date
  • Views 1,274
D

devildoc415

Reaction score
Sin$
ive seen a couple videos on it, on how to get outside the map on the nazi zombie level. wondering if anyone new. also trying to figue out some good glitches 4 multiplayer but the ones i c on the you tube video i cant seem to do any help??

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you go outside the map on Nazi Zombies now you die, they put a death barrier all around the building.

C

ChitySnipa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
GrandTh3ftAuto said:
If you go outside the map on Nazi Zombies now you die, they put a death barrier all around the building.
How do you know, was there an old way of getting out anyways?

D

devildoc415

Reaction score
Sin$
oviously there is a way to get out this video proves it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aoPix6HvI4]YouTube - Call of duty 5 (world at war) Outside in zombie tutorial[/ame]

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That vid is for the PC, and he is using cheats/hacks, notice how when using the ray gun right next to his face he takes no damage from the explosion. I know about the death barrier because I read something on here a couple of weeks ago about Treyarch putting up a death barrier.

D

devildoc415

Reaction score
Sin$
hey also im trying to find some easy glitches most of the videos on you tube just kind show when there done but doesnt explain how to do them. also i heard they fixed some glitches could that be y i cant do any of them?

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What glitches? Zombie map glitches? Yes they fixed a lot of them..

D

devildoc415

Reaction score
Sin$
just glitches in general i cant figure them out like getting under the castle and that bayonett jump **** like that ive been watching videos on you tube but cant seem to do any of them.

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to the glitches section on this site, read all the posts on the topic someone will say if it has been fixed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register