Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Outside of maps/ forbidden areas

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Doeboy1337, Jan 15, 2009 with 9 replies and 434 views.

1. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    I've always wondered this and I'm sure a lot of other people have too. If you go out of a map or in a forbidden area why doesn't it just automatically kill you. Like in Halo 3 they have the most random death barriers. Or cod5. Some maps theres death barriers some maps there Isn't. And it's very easy to get around cod 5 barriers. Does anyone have any idea why the death barriers are in such random places? Or any therys why they are like this. Also halo 2 was just horrible with death barriers or lack there of.

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    It is because Treyarch rushed the game.

3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Activision wanted it out in 08. This is why Infinity Ward is busting they're butts off working on CoD 6 so they don't get *****ed at like Treyarch is right now.

4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    ^ Haha. Though it is very true. BUT, I MUST say, they didn't screw up THAT bad...:.(

5. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha yea but they are atleast catching up wit the glitches. Its not a total like glitchers paradise.

6. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    it cant be that hard to add a death barrier. we did it in halo 2 all the time.

7. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    idk it's really dumb, treyarch really needs to jump on the glitches a little faster. they let some glitches stay for too long. i think that the mayor glitches like getting under/ outside of maps, and the elevator glitches should be patched ASAP. but all the little glitches that no one bothers to do like secret rooms, or stuff like that should stay because they aren' too major and most scret rooms you can't see anyone anyways. idk just my opinion

8. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    I wouldn't give them any ideas...:tongue:

9. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the part that gets me is when they patched those glitches and then in turn created newer and better glitches...its like...do you not even test your patches??? Hire a few full-time glitch finders and pay them to test everything. That would be a sweet job.

10. Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    That glitch where you can get into the hut on Makin should've stayed! I loved that hut. It was where I could go 1 and 0 with no one interrupting me... It was great, but they took it out for no reason, unfortunately...:.(