What's new

Solved Outriders - Any idea how people are modding xbox characters?

• Thread starter gib6717
  • Start date
  • Views 1,762
G

gib6717

Reaction score
I'm seeing videos of people modding xbox characters and see people offering to sell it but can't figure out how they're doing it. I have it on PC as well so not sure if it's a cheat table or another tool. Any ideas?!

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
Is there some sort of cross-platform implementation? If so that could be how they are transferring.

G

gib6717

Reaction score
If you're in outriders camp with a pc player running cheatengine (and the cheat table) they cay can mod your console weapons.

S

Selkete

Reaction score
Hey, where i Can found this table please?

G

Gambino232

Reaction score
If you're in outriders camp with a pc player running cheatengine (and the cheat table) they cay can mod your console weapons.
But how🧐i could mod my own weapons but not my friends

D

DarthKannabis

Reaction score
So where and how can I find one of these lobbies? The discord I’m in all just boo’d me away

V

Vini viti

Reaction score
I would love to find a player running mod lobbies. Any help finding a service would be very much appreciated.

G

Getaway Gandy

Reaction score
Hey, where i Can found this table please?
Can't get it no more for free people selling the tabke 100+ I got it tho so I'm lucky lol plus you need the online bypass too

J

Jonesyd2

Reaction score
Who is selling the bypass and table. I'm interested so I can mod my xbox account

K

Kraqur1

Reaction score
You don't need to buy anything. Google outriders cheat table by idlehands. You will find his form with everything you need for free. Should pop us as the first as first link in search

Top Bottom