What's new

Discussion Outlast's PS4 Trophy List (8 Trophies, No Platinum)

gygk

gygk

PlayStation Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
outlastscreenshot1.jpg

Outlast is scheduled to release on February 4th in North America and February 5th in Europe. Outlast for the PlayStation 4 will be a PlayStation Plus free game for the month of February it also should be ($19.99) for those who do not have a PlayStation Plus subscription.

To get you excited for the upcoming horror game here is the list of trophies which does not have Platinum and suffers from 'ED'.

Illuminated - Restore power to the Administrative Block.
Flushed - Drain the Sewers.
Soaked - Activate the sprinklers in the Male Ward.
Emancipated - Collect the key in the Female Ward.

Educated - Collect 15 documents and complete 15 recordings.
Punished - Finish the game.

Pulitzer - Collect all documents and complete all recordings.
Lunatic - Finish the game on Insane Mode.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hate when games have easy trophies (like .detuned per se) and there's no platinum. Ruins my year.

gygk

gygk

PlayStation Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
I really hate when games have easy trophies (like .detuned per se) and there's no platinum. Ruins my year.
Yeah I sometimes don't like when games have platinum trophies just like Battlefield 1943 though there was very little trophies which had I think 12 trophies total I got all them in 4 days.

Zahard

Zahard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Another game with no Platinum, great. Wonder how "fun" it'll be to get that Gold Trophy, I'll give it a try though.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

Don't look at Don't Starve's list. Lol.

They were pissed Sony made them have trophies (they don't even have any on steam), so they created an in-game item called the Accomploshrine, that's shaped like a trophy. Then to get the other hidden one, you have to activate the damn thing 725 times. Lmao.

Borat Sagdiyev

Borat Sagdiyev

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats wrong with no platinum? Back in the ps2 era I play games for fun not because of trophies n achievements be happy they actually included trophies.

Four Quid

Four Quid

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Contest Sponsor Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats wrong with no platinum? Back in the ps2 era I play games for fun not because of trophies n achievements be happy they actually included trophies.
This. Iv'e never understood peoples fascination with trophies, in my opinion the actual game play is important. Iv'e seen friends ruin there excitement of the game just by trying to beat each others trophies??? what's the point. Buy they game for a lot of money and enjoy the ride.

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
This. Iv'e never understood peoples fascination with trophies, in my opinion the actual game play is important. Iv'e seen friends ruin there excitement of the game just by trying to beat each others trophies??? what's the point. Buy they game for a lot of money and enjoy the ride.
Just another objective to keep me playing the game.

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, when it comes to trophies, I go for quantity, not quality, therefore I don't really care if it has a Platinum trophy or not. Anyway, for Outlast, I'm currently at 30% after completing the game on the easiest difficulty. :thumbsup: (I'm contemplating whether I should go back and try to pick up the trophy for doing the recordings etc. though, since I didn't get it on my first run-through).

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I have Outlast for PC and I wish it had achievements I haven't played it yet because I like to get achievements to know I beat the game and completed it :/

Shanty

Shanty

Spikey
Reaction score
Sin$
I have Outlast for PC and I wish it had achievements I haven't played it yet because I like to get achievements to know I beat the game and completed it :/
It's also really encouraging when you're playing through a game on the hardest difficulty as it lets people know how much time/effort you've put into the game. I also think it's nice to look back in years to come and think 'Damn, I actually played that game?'. :roflmao:

Top Bottom
Login
Register