Discovery Outifit glitch ideas?

• Thread starter daytonb
  • Start date
  • Views 2,079
daytonb

daytonb

Reaction score
Sin$
So on the last mission in online you get a bad *** outifit where you're wearing body armor and a helmet and I'm curious on ways we can try to carry it over to free roam and save as an outfit like gta, anyone have suggestions?
543e9a246626fab0462c633c29b06bc4.jpg

This is the armor btw

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think there is a save outfits thread that might have some good info in it

H

Hardwater

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I’d like the outfit in freeroam too, have had no luck. Maybe try joining a friends session from dashboard while wearing it in the mission?

daytonb

daytonb

Reaction score
Sin$
So if you replay a mission while doing that mission it teleports you to where ever that mission is the problem is i cant move or open my inventory or anything, if i found someway to move i might could save it.

D

Deleted member 917179

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
So if you replay a mission while doing that mission it teleports you to where ever that mission is the problem is i cant move or open my inventory or anything, if i found someway to move i might could save it.

Nop you are still in the mission it just teleport you to the other mission location and froze you. Still cannot be saved through the wardrob. You can't even edit your own outfit in the wardrob during the mission :/.

daytonb

daytonb

Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get the outfit before the cutscene all you have to do is be the first person to the fort and kill someone really fast before the cutscene starts and you'll have it before i don't know if that helps or not.

Top Bottom
Login
Register