What's new

Solved Outfits on male 1st character removed when making 2ndary Female char.

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone test if making a 2nd female character while having a Male 1st char removes the outfits on the male still? I had this happen twice to me, and I don't feel like having to grind another few hours for my outfits back AGAIN. Ty

D

Dead Inside

End Me.
Reaction score
I don’t think switching from male to female character should cause R* to remove all your outfits, but if they do I’d recommend just making regular outfits because at this point if they just keep removing them there really is no point in re-creating them.

A

Azekial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think switching from male to female character should cause R* to remove all your outfits, but if they do I’d recommend just making regular outfits because at this point if they just keep removing them there really is no point in re-creating them.

That does not really answer my question though, does it currently happen to anyone? Go from a male character to a 120 leveled female one, do the male outfits remove?

D

Dead Inside

End Me.
Reaction score
That does not really answer my question though, does it currently happen to anyone? Go from a male character to a 120 leveled female one, do the male outfits remove?
It doesn’t happen to me, it must be something wrong with your game. I’m just saying if you keep switching and this keeps happening then I’d say stop switching.

Top Bottom