• Start date
  • Views 2,409
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
So most people know that the Christmas masks, handcuffs, invisible body parts and Beast components are a no-no if you want to keep the outfits. Also, the SP character clothes are specific to that ped. There are component spots that aren't designed for the MP character and could also brick your outfit spots. Most of these components turn the respective MP characters body part invisible. There are 4 times in the script I've seen the components checked for removal.

Freemode- When joining Freemode outfits are checked. You could possibly bypass using a job to start but I don't think this is reverting the outfits.

SP & MP Clothes Shop- This is checked when you actually go to that particular component.

Criminal Damage- Seems weird I know. Criminal Damage pays other players to kill you based on the value of your outfit components. The outfit component values are pulled from the Clothes Shop. If there's no value then the outfits are removed and default to the basic outfit.

So, if you are wearing outfit components that you have not purchased...It would be a safe bet to turn Criminal Damage off via the Interaction Menu. Of course this is only my observation and that's why it's in the discovery section. Hope this helps some.

Last edited:
E

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Had a friend awhile ago that kept blow'n himself up, and was gettin crazy amounts of damage.
Tried afew times, with no result's.....this would explain why (outfit value).
Thanks for this info NicGore, will make a note of it.

S

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Criminal Damage- Seems weird I know. Criminal Damage pays other players to kill you based on the value of your outfit components. The outfit component values are pulled from the Clothes Shop. If there's no value then the outfits are removed and default to the basic outfit.

So, if you are wearing outfit components that you have not purchased...It would be a safe bet to turn Criminal Damage off via the Interaction Menu. Of course this is only my observation and that's why it's in the discovery section. Hope this helps some.

That's is really scary dude! Thx for the heads up.

F

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
So most people know that the Christmas masks, handcuffs, invisible body parts and Beast components are a no-no if you want to keep the outfits. Also, the SP character clothes are specific to that ped. There are component spots that aren't designed for the MP character and could also brick your outfit spots. Most of these components turn the respective MP characters body part invisible. There are 4 times in the script I've seen the components checked for removal.

Freemode- When joining Freemode outfits are checked. You could possibly bypass using a job to start but I don't think this is reverting the outfits.

SP & MP Clothes Shop- This is checked when you actually go to that particular component.

Never doing Criminal Damage again

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
Very awesome good written tutorial. Thats good to warning 7sins community about this :wink:

B

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When did the handcuffs get blacklisted? I have a few outfits with them on xb1 and they are still wearable in free mode. Plus I recently (15hrs ago) lost 7 outfits when going onto my female character. I lost outfits with the paramedic belt, I lost one that wasn't even glitched in anyway. What's up with this?

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
When did the handcuffs get blacklisted? I have a few outfits with them on xb1 and they are still wearable in free mode. Plus I recently (15hrs ago) lost 7 outfits when going onto my female character. I lost outfits with the paramedic belt, I lost one that wasn't even glitched in anyway. What's up with this?
Handcuff isnt blacklist. I still have handcuff and all 20 dm outfits from past dm glitch.

Thats weird u lose 7 outfits. Something strange and maybe player report to R* about your outfit. Be careful in public session.

B

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Handcuff isnt blacklist. I still have handcuff and all 20 dm outfits from past dm glitch.

Thats weird u lose 7 outfits. Something strange and maybe player report to R* about your outfit. Be careful in public session.

I know the components of the outfit, I made the outfits for others last week and transferred them onto their dude characters and they have their outfits still. Can we have someone look into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom