What's new

Patched Outfit Transfers And you know the rest.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This is prob the best it gets after the latest patch so here we go!
THERE IS NO MONEY FREEZE OR SP to anything. you get kicked. this literaly will probably be the ONLY thing left of this glitch
So Founders are
BlackOpsII for the main glitch
ITheBarcodeGamerI for bringing to light and making me realize we could still get character transfers
and I believe #FartCrew came up with the peyote exploit
the rest is known
also I did share with everyone last night that i made it thru eating peyote lol​

and the thread in discovery https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-sp-to-mp-glitch-frozen-money.1676672/page-44
Outfit Component List
male -female

female-male

Steps:​
0. Do some outfit glitches whatever you need to do for outfit transfers there's many threads on it here., youtube it. have the outfits you want on the character with the expensive apts
You will lose your 2nd characters outfits (character with cheap apts/garages) which will be replaced with your 1st characters outfits (character with expensive apts)
1. Purchase 3 high priced apts in slots 4,5,6 on 1 character. preferably penthouses but buy what you can afford. then buy the 3 cheapest on the other character in slots 4, 5, 6.
2. switch characters to the character with the cheap apts/garages
3. find an exact spot where the peyote is in storymode
4. Set spawn location to Last Location
5. go to the peyote spot and figure out where to stand and save so you can spawn back in within a few feet of the peyote
(I go to south LSC and stand a few feet back from the container near the peyote in the open space centered with the container and the bus frame and save, it then loads me right beside the peyote about 2 steps away)
6. use interaction menu to change style or something in appearance to force save
7. switch to storymode

8. get a star
9. when arrest animation pops up use recent activity and accept
(or as soon as your hands go up before the animation hit pause and go to invite only session)
10. when it says joining online disconnect then go back to the game and accept disconnect alert
11. jump back to dash and reconnect, wait for it to be fully connected
12. go back to game and wait to load online. Quitting session should disappear then an orange circle should pop up followed by joining online
(if quitting session circle turns orange repeat disconnect, accept alert, reconnect)

be ready to load online
the next step needs to be done insanely fast you have about 3-4 seconds out of the 7 seconds

13. as soon as you spawn online with split spmp characters walk the few steps and eat the peyote
14. the millisecond you click dpad to eat the peyote hit pause the quickly go to online and click character swap and spam x a few times to make sure its fast (if you see an alert pop up while spamming you will have to restart and clear cache)

(An easier method here is eat the peyote then click find new session. it will load you back in glitched and give you 7 more seconds to swap character)

(or eat the peyote and wait for the alert then repeat disconnect, go back to game, wait for new alert, accept, reconnect, go back to game and wait. you will load in a fresh session without a glitch state or you will load in the glitch peyote state stuck..the error will pop up again in 7 seconds)

You will load into choose character

15. choose the character with the expensive apts
16. wait for timeout alert
17. (Wait 5 to 15 seconds) accept alert
(Alternatively you can also just sit on the alert for 15 seconds and continue starting with step 19)
18. wait until clouds freeze and unfreeze and it says quitting session
19. close app and restart the game
20. hold R1 for 3 seconds when screen goes black after the bikini girl and before the sliding rockstar logo to clear cache
21. load into story mode and start online
22. buy the 3 cheapest apts/garages and collect up to 1.4 mill
23 repeat

You also might have to repostion your mp character near the peyote and save each time. spawnpoint tends to wander

you can also buy CEO Maze Tower on your character with the expensive apts then with the other character switch between buying Arcadia and Maze Bank West. Arcadia will cost $250 000 but Maze Bank West will gain 1 mill for a 750k profit every other time.

edit for fails I.E: if you get the 7 second session connection error kick alert, disconnect, go back to game, wait for new alert, accept, reconnect, go back to game and wait. you will load in a fresh session without a glitch state or you will load in the glitch peyote state stuck..the error will pop up again in 7 seconds
IF YOU LOAD IN GLITCHED after failing and doing dc/rc YOU CAN hit pause and character swap and continue from there

Good vid for PS4. Ill add others that are good as they show. just a few tho lol Well done Mr Glitches GTA

A couple more good PS4 vids with slightly different methods
icecream420

DEADGAMINGlive ng

XBOX STEPS by SEPTIM00SE
- Set up your expensive apartments on Char 2
- Switch to Char 1
- Move Char 1 as close to a peyote spawn point as possible (I'd use the in Vinewood hills, right by the sewer/storm drain)
- Change an accessory to make your Last Location stick
- Do SP to MP glitch
- When you load in, you'll load right by the house closest to the drain
- Run to the drain and eat the peyote
- As soon as you see the animation, press Start -> RB (Online) -> A (you'll be hovering over jobs) -> Up, up, up, up, up, up (you'll be hovering over Swap Character) -> A, A (you'll now be going to the Swap Character screen)
- If you get to this point, swap character to your second character
- Then it should time you out after a minute or so, and you'll have to do the reset cache/delete gamesave trick to get back online
- When you get online, you should be Char 1, and the prices for Char 2's 4,5,6 apartments should have transferred...

XBOX ONE TUTORIAL FOR MONEY GLITCH AND MODDED OUTFITS
XBOX CONTINUED STEPS AFTER GETTING TIMED OUT SWAPPING CHARACTER by Rolleezy

19. PRESS START ON GTA 5 APP, MANAGE GAME, SAVED DATA, CLICK ON YOUR GAMER TAG, HIT DELETE FROM CONSOLE ONLY(NOT FROM CLOUD)
20. START UP GTA 5 APP, CANCEL THE SYNC, PRESS STOP SYNC​

21. PRESS A ON CALIBRATION SCREEN IF YOU LOAD IN AS YOUR SINGLE PLAYER CHARACTER, {SKIP TO STEP 25}
22. LOAD INTO THE PROLOGUE AND QUIT YOUR GTA 5 APP
23. START UP GTA 5, ALLOW THE DATA TO SYNC FROM THIS CONSOLE(NOT FROM THE CLOUD)
25. GO TO ONLINE, INVITE ONLY
26. ACCEPT ROCKSTAR GAME POLICIES
27. buy the 3 cheapest apts/garages and collect up to 1.4 mill 28 repeat

Outfits merge by Rolleezy
TRON SHOES WITH JOGGERS*MERGE RACE GLOVES & TRON SHOES

Outfits samples by SurrealGlitching

Last edited:
ZeroOaths

ZeroOaths

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just testing this earlier before you posted it, but I would say that this is highly possible on xbox one. I was a little delayed when I pressed the pause button so by the time I made it to swap characters I was getting the shove, I'm gonna give it one more try before I get off for the night but I'm praying this works as I'm only really interested in the outfit portion of this glitch now.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just testing this earlier before you posted it, but I would say that this is highly possible on xbox one. I was a little delayed when I pressed the pause button so by the time I made it to swap characters I was getting the shove, I'm gonna give it one more try before I get off for the night but I'm praying this works as I'm only really interested in the outfit portion of this glitch now.
Ya I hit it no problem after messin around since last night trying to bypass the kick error lol

ZeroOaths

ZeroOaths

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya I hit it no problem after messin around since last night trying to bypass the kick error lol
I've attempted to bypass the error through several different methods and as of this time I haven't been able to find a proper workaround. I have had moments where I thought I was about to bypass but then got timed out and had to restart.

Edit: So I was able to get to the peyote in a matter of seconds but the way I spawned in and the timing I spawned in I was caught off guard, fumbled getting to swap characters, as I should have received the alert message to leave the online gamemode I instead got hit with the error message, so I'm thinking that if I hadn't fumbled trying to get to the peyote and click swap characters I would have successfully pulled it off. I'll try and record myself doing this and see if I can get it this time. If so I'll put video proof of xbox one working glitch.

Edit: So it appears that my last attempt corrupted save data, I'll toy with this some more when I get off work tomorrow, gonna have to delete save data and play some more prologue, god I need to find a way to prevent xbox save data from corrupting.

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I've attempted to bypass the error through several different methods and as of this time I haven't been able to find a proper workaround. I have had moments where I thought I was about to bypass but then got timed out and had to restart.
ya prob wont be a bypass lol

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be used for buy everything for free?

I notice it says swap character insanely fast lol but is there any chance we can use it for that glitch instead

Kudos on bring apartment glitch back though! I might try this out anyway ! :smile:

ZeroOaths

ZeroOaths

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this be used for buy everything for free?

I notice it says swap character insanely fast lol but is there any chance we can use it for that glitch instead

Kudos on bring apartment glitch back though! I might try this out anyway ! :smile:
No it cannot, that glitch has been officially made obsolete, you're just gonna have to deal with only being able to make 1.5 mil per successful attempt of transferring.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: So it appears that my last attempt corrupted save data, I'll toy with this some more when I get off work tomorrow, gonna have to delete save data and play some more prologue, god I need to find a way to prevent xbox save data from corrupting.

ya that happens if u accept the kick error alert on ps4

D

Dalelee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want my outfits from 2nd character to my 1st so do i start with my 1st character

Top Bottom
Login
Register