What's new

Working Outfit Transfer From Character 1 to 2 Only (1.58)

• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 35,405
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a little workaround I've kept to myself since they patched Earni Earni method of transferring from the first to second character.

This is a solo glitch.

1. Create or load onto your second character then make sure the game saves and close GTA.
2. Restart GTA and when in story, go into Director Mode.
3. Do the kill bird method then load back into DM.
4. Go to Online characters in the trailer and select your second character.
5. Quit DM and start an Inv Only session and accept the connection error and return to story.
6. Open DM again and do the kill bird method a second time.
7. Now when you go back into the trailer, select the first character and then quit to story.
8. Once in story, start and invite only session.
9. When spawned in as character 1, press swap character and select your second character.
10. Once you spawn in you'll notice character ones outfits copied to character two.

Last edited:
NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great, alot of us will use it. Thanks for sharing mate, i appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
does or does NOT delete outfits?
I'm guessing it deletes the outfits on character 2, since your transfering the outfits from char 1. Char 1s outfits should be untouched.
Havent tried this yet, but thats normally how it works.

S

Scarlet__Jester

Reaction score
Sin$
Placing the suit pants onto the male character changes his shoes to Eris Black Sneakers, so after outfit is transferred to female the shoes that normally appear with the stockings are the checkerboard heels instead. I have successfully transferred the correct heels that belong on the stockings previously, but I don't remember the shoes you need the male to wear.

Also, this is for the tropical tank top and black woolen gloves which used to produce topless and now produces any bottom onto any outfit after patched topless.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ooh, my accounts worth is about to go up another $50-$100 lol, Gonna transfer my red, white, blue, and tan ones to my female
sorry to bust your bubble, but green is a default helmet color so thats prob why it transferred, it's worth a shot tho if you wont lose your outfits on ur main character.

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry to bust your bubble, but green is a default helmet color so thats prob why it transferred, it's worth a shot tho if you wont lose your outfits on ur main character.
Nope, transferred all 4 successfully about an hour after I originally commented. Still have all outfits on character 1 as well. I'd post the neat pic of both Male and Female in the swap character room looking all cute and matchy-matchy with their white helmets but I still can't figure out how to post pictures lol.

Placing the suit pants onto the male character changes his shoes to Eris Black Sneakers, so after outfit is transferred to female the shoes that normally appear with the stockings are the checkerboard heels instead. I have successfully transferred the correct heels that belong on the stockings previously, but I don't remember the shoes you need the male to wear.

Also, this is for the tropical tank top and black woolen gloves which used to produce topless and now produces any bottom onto any outfit after patched topless.
My guess is your overload of sodium chloride was deleted by admins, but luckily I still managed to read your original reply in my email. I'm only joking when I speak of boosting my accounts worth. My account has history, tons of purchased content, tons of peogress, no way in hell I'd sell it lol. Yeah, you're a hetero, but you're still a homo, homosapiensssssssss ahhhhhh Ok I'll go.

Top Bottom
Login
Register