What's new

Working Outfit Transfer From Character 1 to 2 Only (1.58)

• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 35,403
M

Mxrt_81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This dose not delete any Outfits from the first Character?

A

akaSmile

Reaction score
Sin$
Working as of 5/6/2020 on pc! Thanks!!
Post automatically merged:

For those asking, the outfit you are wearing on the second character WILL stay and you can save it after the first characters outfits are merged.

A

akaSmile

Reaction score
Sin$
Does it delete your outfits or character when you do it?
It will delete your second characters outfits, but the outfit you are wearing on your second character will still be worn after the transfer, so you can just go over to any store and save it!

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this transfer for the first time last night and didn’t spawn in with my first character the second time. And I wasn’t able to come online at all, I kept getting the session error(s). Is it possible this is because of the patch for sp2mp? Since even the “normal” director mode seems patched from what I’ve read : (
These errors seems to force us to story mode before you can get back to online.
But again, maybe I just did it wrong.

peyadragons

peyadragons

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this transfer for the first time last night and didn’t spawn in with my first character the second time. And I wasn’t able to come online at all, I kept getting the session error(s). Is it possible this is because of the patch for sp2mp? Since even the “normal” director mode seems patched from what I’ve read : (
These errors seems to force us to story mode before you can get back to online.
But again, maybe I just did it wrong.
Sure, is patched like all outfits glitches, like sp2mp, like all

Z

ZestySlayaa

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this twice and it kicked me back to story mode after i loaded into an inv only session as my second character. Anyone else had the same issue?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this twice and it kicked me back to story mode after i loaded into an inv only session as my second character. Anyone else had the same issue?
That's cause it's patched for now.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
damn, only other 1 to 2 transfer requires suspending app and afaik, there’s no way to suspend app on xbox
There's a way to do it with netcut on xbox, ho look through the comments of the other thread and you'll find it.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
As of 1.58, this still works and can be merged with the 2nd character delete method for maximum results.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As of 1.58, this still works and can be merged with the 2nd character delete method for maximum results.
So is it now possible to do 2nd to 1st character outfit transfer with the help of the Delete 2nd Character Method?

Example:

Transfer outfits from 1st to 2nd character using this method.

Then transfer from 2nd to 1st character, using the Delete 2nd Character Method?

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's a little workaround I've kept to myself since they patched Earni method of transferring from the first to second character.

This is a solo glitch.

1. Create or load onto your second character then make sure the game saves and close GTA.
2. Restart GTA and when in story, go into Director Mode.
3. Do the kill bird method then load back into DM.
4. Go to Online characters in the trailer and select your second character.
5. Quit DM and start an Inv Only session and accept the connection error and return to story.
6. Open DM again and do the kill bird method a second time.
7. Now when you go back into the trailer, select the first character and then quit to story.
8. Once in story, start and invite only session.
9. When spawned in as character 1, press swap character and select your second character.
10. Once you spawn in you'll notice character ones outfits copied to character two.
Step 4 - At this step are you ment to select your 2nd character? bcoz i didnt get an error msg and it loaded me straight into the online session.

Was i ment to select character 1 instead of character 2 at step 4?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 4 - At this step are you ment to select your 2nd character? bcoz i didnt get an error msg and it loaded me straight into the online session.

Was i ment to select character 1 instead of character 2 at step 4?
No, you need to start the glitch by being on your 2nd character. Restart game and when you reach step 4-5 you need to try and take your 2nd character online from story and you'll receive a connection error.

So is it now possible to do 2nd to 1st character outfit transfer with the help of the Delete 2nd Character Method?

Example:

Transfer outfits from 1st to 2nd character using this method.

Then transfer from 2nd to 1st character, using the Delete 2nd Character Method?
Yes you can combine both glitches together.

Here is a video for anyone who may have trouble.

Last edited:
SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you need to start the glitch by being on your 2nd character. Restart game and when you reach step 4-5 you need to try and take your 2nd character online from story and you'll receive a connection error.

Thankyou for the video. I had been following your tutorial to a T. Watching that video really helped.

Cheers ??

T_Online_GTA

T_Online_GTA

Reaction score
Sin$
Merci pour cette technique, malheureusement je n'y arrive pas. Après la mort de l'oiseau, mes personnages en ligne ne sont plus visibles, je n'ai que "???????"

A

ahphla

Reaction score
Sin$
Thankyou for the video. I had been following your tutorial to a T. Watching that video really helped.

Cheers ??
How do you get your online characters in the trailer after the ktb glitch. Everytime i do it says there unavailable.

How do you bring the online characters in the trailer to be available after ktb? After doing it, it says they are unavailable.

Last edited:
SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get your online characters in the trailer after the ktb glitch. Everytime i do it says there unavailable.

How do you bring the online characters in the trailer to be available after ktb? After doing it, it says they are unavailable.
If youre able to KTB and get back to the Trailer, go into Actors/Online Characters. Or if that doesnt work, try recently used. Or better yet, make sure to use both online chracters before doing the glitch.

Youll just have to expirement sorry.

Top Bottom
Login
Register