What's new

Working Outfit Transfer From Character 1 to 2 Only (1.58)

• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 35,406
A

alexR719

Reaction score
Sin$
Delete game save and reset cache. Once loaded into SP, try loading a different Game Save. A fresh game save is prefferred.

Once done, start the glitch and let me know.
Still isn’t working. Online character unavailable. I’m guessing it’s patched

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I read somewhere there was another person who had the same problem on PS.

Im on Xbox and wil try it today to confirm if it is patched.
Post automatically merged:

Its not Patched. Manage to hit this on Xbox just now.

Question? Have you got a 2nd character made before doing this glitch? Only other reason i can think off why your 2nd character comes up with "?????", when in Actors/Online Chracters.

Last edited:
B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question to the people that have done this glitch. Does this glitch transfer all the outfits from character 1 to 2 exactly how they are or do somethings get changed/ dont transer over? Both character 1 and character 2 are both male in my account. I want to transfer all my outfits from character 1 to character 2 but i saw on unphased gaming video that some things make this glitch not work like colored helmets, also he warns that if your outfits have joggers that have colors from adversary modes orange, purple, ect. they will get deleted. Just want to make sure before accidently deleting my savewizard outfits with all the colored helmets.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question to the people that have done this glitch. Does this glitch transfer all the outfits from character 1 to 2 exactly how they are or do somethings get changed/ dont transer over? Both character 1 and character 2 are both male in my account. I want to transfer all my outfits from character 1 to character 2 but i saw on unphased gaming video that some things make this glitch not work like colored helmets, also he warns that if your outfits have joggers that have colors from adversary modes orange, purple, ect. they will get deleted. Just want to make sure before accidently deleting my savewizard outfits with all the colored helmets.
1- im 100% unsure, if this glitch will work with having a 2nd character as the same sex as the 1st character.

2 - If it does work with having the same sex on both charcter slots, in theory your outfits should transfer just fine.

3 - I have only used this glitch with Male on slot 1 and Female on slot 2. When i did this glitch and transffered every outfit. But they were inaccessible through the Style option in the interaction menu. This is due to conversion of data translating From Male Clothing Code to Female Clothing Code.

Outfits can be saved individually through the Mission Job "Its A G Thing" or "Slow N Low".

4 - You will lose outfits on your 2nd Character, when doing this glitch. If you had any to begin with that is.

5 - Hope this helps.

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1- im 100% unsure, if this glitch will work with having a 2nd character as the same sex as the 1st character.

2 - If it does work with having the same sex on both charcter slots, in theory your outfits should transfer just fine.

3 - I have only used this glitch with Male on slot 1 and Female on slot 2. When i did this glitch and transffered every outfit. But they were inaccessible through the Style option in the interaction menu. This is due to conversion of data translating From Male Clothing Code to Female Clothing Code.

Outfits can be saved individually through the Mission Job "Its A G Thing" or "Slow N Low".

4 - You will lose outfits on your 2nd Character, when doing this glitch. If you had any to begin with that is.

5 - Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. Are you on ps4 or xbox? Im on ps4. I was trying to do this glitch for a while. At first after i log in to online in character 2 and close app, when i come back to story mode/director mode my online characters appear. Then i take the bird, and do the kill method after i kill it, (sometimes i fail), it takes me back to the trailer both online characters say unavailable ????????. At this point i have to close app and retry this brings back the characters to the character list. Is there a fix for this? Does anyone have an updated video of this actually working? I was also reading here that im not the only one facing this problem. (???????)

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply. Are you on ps4 or xbox? Im on ps4. I was trying to do this glitch for a while. At first after i log in to online in character 2 and close app, when i come back to story mode/director mode my online characters appear. Then i take the bird, and do the kill method after i kill it, (sometimes i fail), it takes me back to the trailer both online characters say unavailable ????????. At this point i have to close app and retry this brings back the characters to the character list. Is there a fix for this? Does anyone have an updated video of this actually working? I was also reading here that im not the only one facing this problem. (???????)
Im on xbox sorry. And youre right, It seems that PS4 has alot of trouble with this glitch.

My only idea, is maybe shortlist your online character or even put them into the Recently Used list. They mite be accessible when doing the glitch.

Also maybe clear cache and let cloud save resync, before attempting the glitch to. Just an idea.

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im on xbox sorry. And youre right, It seems that PS4 has alot of trouble with this glitch.

My only idea, is maybe shortlist your online character or even put them into the Recently Used list. They mite be accessible when doing the glitch.

Also maybe clear cache and let cloud save resync, before attempting the glitch to. Just an idea.
Yeah i wonder if it actually works on ps4. I think everyone that has recently used this glitch is on xbox. But thats a nice idea shortlist or recently used. Maybe that way they are still available. I will try this tomorrow.

B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried shortlisting and recently used. After i kill the bird or fail to kill the bird first try online character 1 and 2 become unavailable. (??????) I dont think this is working on ps4.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Think this is only working for Old Gen Xbox. I havent tried this on New Gen Xbox Version for awhile now. And as the comments have mentioned this isnt working for PS4/PS5 Players.

G

gta escapist

Reaction score
Sin$
this is the glitch posted 5 month ago

this is working i did it last week, but someone know if we can do it from 2slot outfit to 1 like this without deleting character ?

this is the glitch posted 5 month ago

this is working i did it last week, but someone know if we can do it from 2slot outfit to 1 like this without deleting character ?

hi, if someone has the juggernaut rhino helmet on slot 1 male i would be interested.
I have a lot of cool stuff to trade so dm me if you have.
outfits accounts modded cars, thx
we can trade account with that method easy

Last edited:
The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is patched, when I go to kill the bird for the first time and I go by invitation, the error alert no longer appears, but it sends you directly to your secondary character. This is good for removing dead spaces, but it's no longer good for transferring sets.

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is patched, when I go to kill the bird for the first time and I go by invitation, the error alert no longer appears, but it sends you directly to your secondary character. This is good for removing dead spaces, but it's no longer good for transferring sets.
well idk what your doing to go online by invitation but thats not the correct step. you goto an invite only lobby and you will still get the error alert. Still works just fine.

Top Bottom
Login
Register