Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1: Find the Black Box

Step 2: Insert The Box

Step 3: Get the keys.

1. Kahn: Admin Desk

2. Oz: Containment Chamber

3. Decker: Go into the incinerator and spray at the ground until you see the card pop-up.

4. Lilith: 3D Printer w/EM1

Step 4: Upgrade your level. To do this you must kill zombies until you have 49 cards.

Step 5: Activate the fingerprint pads. Each player has their own fingerprint pads that must be activated.

Step 6: Talk to Angie via the black box you placed.

Step 7: Go to the Exo Suits and grab a new exo.

Step 8: Go outside.

You now will have gotten the achievement and can upgrade to Mk25 from the upgrade station in the Exo Station room.

Last edited:
Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Well done ! First post and video I have seen of this complete.

Frankie Recendez

Frankie Recendez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 1: Find the Black Box

Step 2: Insert The Box

Step 3: Activate Switches
  1. Administrator Desk
  2. Restricted Access Area
  3. Zombie barrier by the desk
  4. Above the Executive Office
These are all located in the second room (Right room of spawn).

Step 4: Get the keys.

1. Paxton: Admin Desk
  2. Oz: Containment Chamber
  3. Decker:
  4. Lilith:

Where in the containment chamber?

theboyant

theboyant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Step 3: Activate Switches
  1. Administrator Desk
  2. Restricted Access Area
  3. Zombie barrier by the desk
  4. Above the Executive Office
Also when activating switches you need to be infected by one of the contagious zombies, then they will activate when you hit each one.

Diprivan

Diprivan

Yeah Bo'
Reaction score
Sin$
Where are the keys?

Edit: found keys. What do you do with them?

Last edited:
FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with video of getting Kahn's Keycard.

Everyone needs to hit a switch each.

R

Rainbowisacolor

Reaction score
Sin$
You must hold x on these three objects first it's the buzz saw in holding then in Eco suit room there is a knife on the table behind a door last there will be a wrench in the wall by the atlas room near the decontamination
That is to get egg music

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Lilith keycard video finished. Was very surprised with these results.

Cool69

Cool69

Reaction score
Sin$
I've done every step about 8-9 times and end up dying trying to find the key in the incinerator room due to I get around to level 35 and it just gets too hectic trying to save one and not killing it accidentally. But The way to get there solo is buy the trash shoot but don't go down it then buy it again as soon as it goes down and it takes you there every time.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done every step about 8-9 times and end up dying trying to find the key in the incinerator room due to I get around to level 35 and it just gets too hectic trying to save one and not killing it accidentally. But The way to get there solo is buy the trash shoot but don't go down it then buy it again as soon as it goes down and it takes you there every time.
Yes I know. I found that and had told quite a few people. Thank you though :smile: No one knows where Decker's card is located as of right now.

Mr Crunch

Mr Crunch

Super Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Gave up after going to the incinerator 12 times not sure what we have to do. It was buttons then shoot the 3d printer then shoot the bar and slam down. So the last one I'm guessing needs a gun out of the printer

Ragdo11

Ragdo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know. I found that and had told quite a few people. Thank you though :smile: No one knows where Decker's card is located as of right now.

This may have already been tried but have you went in there with the security power up active or have you thought that you have to do something above ground before going in there. It seems as if each key card has two steps to obtain it. This one seems a little to obvious to just go in & there it is. Last what about hitting the four chutes in a specific order or only 1 on solo 2 with 2 people etc. etc.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Gave up after going to the incinerator 12 times not sure what we have to do. It was buttons then shoot the 3d printer then shoot the bar and slam down. So the last one I'm guessing needs a gun out of the printer
We've tried every weapon out of the box shooting things in that room. We tried all equipment in that room along with all streaks. Everyone is stumped.

Top Bottom
Login
Register