Patched Out, Under, and On Top of Outpost Wall breach!

DeathDealer2B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was able to get in and show a couple friends of mine how to get in yesterday on PS3 but now i think its diff..cant even breach on the left side

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Respect the guy that found this but honestly anybody that uses this online is just asking for a ban haha.

There's someone doing it in the game I'm in now :what:

Xploited

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got patched with hotfix, you can get in still, but as soon as you get through the wall there's a death barrier.

XXCrusherXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this by mistake lol was camping waiting on this sniper to come out the tunnel when I got stuck was going to make a tut this morning but It was patched when I woke up It still works off line though

ReWinD

Reaction score
Alright heres what i did in spec ops survival using this. after breaching the wall i bought 2 sentry guns and put them in the corner straight ahead of you when you breach. been sitting here for about maybe 20 minutes and i don't think sentry guns have a time limit sooo.... high rounds ftw!!! also you can glitch the delta squad sometimes. also don't stand to close to the walls cause sometimes the guys( or dogs) will glitch under and kill you. have fun ^.^

Top Bottom