Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Out of roundhouse, not under

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by therooke, Jan 16, 2009 with 5 replies and 729 views.

1. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    Just saw this vid and thought it was great. You cant really use it in a ranked game, and thats a good thing. This is not my video and i did not find this glitch. And i hope im within the new rules that say this section is not for glitches, cause i thought it was. ?[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWmoBfPw96s"]YouTube - CALL OF DUTY THE FIRST PERSON OUT OF ROUNDHOUSE ON 360![/ame]

2. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    Im still lost, how did he use that glitch to get there?

3. DashedGumby

DashedGumby Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah, explain to us how the tank goes up instead of blowing up?

4. OP
    therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    what he did was blow up the russian tank, get in the german tank and drive it EXACTLY to where the russian tank spawns. Then sit and wait for the tank to re-spawn. If your in the right spot youll fly outa the map in the tank when the new one spawns ontop of you.

5. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
  6. OP
    therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    its gonna take a few tries as the tank HAS to be just in the right spot. If your off a little youll most likely end up getting pushed aside or bounced low or ive hurd of ppl getting pushed under.