• Views 565
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnr79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No tutorial as I am not showing how to do this as it will be patched but there are plenty of ways on top of map u just need to look hard enough

3 of us found this spot and how to get there ***** FOUNDERS *******

K

krasher100

Reaction score
Sin$
"No tutorial as I am not showing how to do"

What is the point of posting it up then? To let them know that their is a problem with their map?

B

Badger94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No tutorial as I am not showing how to do this as it will be patched but there are plenty of ways on top of map u just need to look hard enough

3 of us found this spot and how to get there ***** FOUNDERS *******

I was doing this before the initial patch and also after it as there is at least two ways to get back on top of the castle. You aren't the founder.

zBubbles

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Sin$
There is loads of tutorials on this glitch out there lol. Search before you post and you weren't the "founder" either.

zBubbles

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
Sin$
There is always going to be someone who does that, and for some cases I do it myself. However, I know for certain I was in this spot days before his video was uploaded so I just recorded how to get into it now to show those who wish to do it, and also prove the fact that he isn't the founder as how else would I be able to get there without already previously knowing? Haha. I always offer others to correct me and provide the true founder as to give them credit. But for the most part I just want to share with others so they can try it before it is inevitably patched.
Sadly people will abuse glitches. Others, just have fun exploring etc. Just like this out of map and also the ' On Top Of Skyjacked ' were all found on day 1 of the maps being released and look, someone is posting on here Days later claiming credit lol. I like what you do though! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register