• Start date
  • Views 13,004
SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNl6sdMQ8l4"]YouTube - Call Of Duty 6 MW2 Glitches: 2 Elevators + Out Map (Fevala) #NEW#[/ame]

Titles says it all.

Found by reckless wave

Restart Level

Restart Level

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting out the map before its out.

IW just wants us to glitch

xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Darn, elevators are going to be patched...

Great finds though.

K

kuijiblob

Reaction score
Sin$
man i can't believe people fall for this;/ can't you see he's going into his menu to disable the mod?

Swaino

Swaino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kuijiblob said:
man i can't believe people fall for this;/ can't you see he's going into his menu to disable the mod?
Get of these forums seriously, do you want to no why we switch from default to legacy southpaw.
When doing the elevator you dont want to move forward of backwards, you only want to be able to move left of right. So to stop you messing up and having to re-do the glitch over and over, once you are crouched and you look to the right, you set your settings to legacy southpaw so the left stick can only move you left and right and make you look left and right.

Please stop making a fool of yourself.

Trance

Trance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
kuijiblob said:
Lol, really though? He is just putting the stick setting on because it helps him do the glitch. And it DOES help. Believe me. But, you wouldn't know considering from the looks of it, you haven't done an elevator. :tongue:

M

max6266

Reaction score
Sin$
Jesus Christ. I have tried 4 elevators now, and I am having no success with any. if someone could kindly offer me advice or guide me through how to make them work, any and all help is appreciated. this excludes spammy replies and insults to my intelligence. thank you.

R

RiotousJaguar

Reaction score
Sin$
max6266 said:
Jesus Christ. I have tried 4 elevators now, and I am having no success with any. if someone could kindly offer me advice or guide me through how to make them work, any and all help is appreciated. this excludes spammy replies and insults to my intelligence. thank you.
Dude dont worry, they are not impossible, just some of them are hard, hit me up on xbl sometime and i can probably help you:thumbup::thumbup:

T

thusem

Reaction score
Sin$
well since this is brought back from the grave migth as well point out the second replyyer saying elevators were going to get patched and they still arent xD, love the vid though now when i elevator out of here i have somewhere to go

Top Bottom
Login
Register