• Views 4,680
sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Please Subscribe and Rate

Also i will sub back just ask

IW failed horribly lol they didnt even put barriers up on one of the simplest strafes lol

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks dude this is sooooo helpful. i will use this all the time!!!! thanks buddy

A7X McDeshen

A7X McDeshen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh nevermind, it's there now.
Really nice find dude, I'll have to try it out soon.

U

ucantwin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it took me 20 mins to get onece then about an hour later i did it again and got it about every five mins just now i spent 10 mins doing it and trying different angles now i have a way to line it up and get on every time to bad i don't have a capture card

100th post yay

V

V8Nissan408

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a good spot. I used it tonight in a match. I was kind of surprised that they mixed up the physics of the ground. In the old elevators ground that wouldn't support you would swallow up flash bangs or bullets. Now the physics will support those items but not you actual player.

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a good spot. I used it tonight in a match. I was kind of surprised that they mixed up the physics of the ground. In the old elevators ground that wouldn't support you would swallow up flash bangs or bullets. Now the physics will support those items but not you actual player.
yea i know what you mean i got all my kill streaks up there when i got the care package i tried to get it on the ledge and it fell off but it stayed on the surface that i normally fall through so i ended up wasting a life to get it :biggrin: lol

S

Scrabbit 311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never tried this but is it possible to place an insertion on a cp and spawn on it? Because you could make a road of cp's and see if the ground becomes solid farther out. Of course this would only be good in a private match but would be fun to try

Temptation

Temptation

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never tried this but is it possible to place an insertion on a cp and spawn on it? Because you could make a road of cp's and see if the ground becomes solid farther out. Of course this would only be good in a private match but would be fun to try

No, the TI disappears.

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the support guys but it would make my day if some people subbed to my channel

Top Bottom
Login
Register