Reaction score
Sin$
You need-

-Nightclub
-Oppressor mk11
-1 Friend with a terorbyte or MOC
-Doomsday heist invite
-Required to own a terorbyte

I've found it!:biggrin: so as i said here you go, enjoy while it lasts!

1. Have a recent alert which joins gta online ready for use. (double tap ps button)

2. Have your terorbyte in its garage and go outside your nightclub on your mk11 oppressor.

3. Drive inside your nightclub selecting terorbyte garage, allow the animation and when the screen is just fully black or just turning fully black double tap ps button and press start gta online.

4. Cancel the alert immediately and then double tap ps again and cancel another alert.

5. At this point you are okay to calm down for a second and allow yourself to come out of invisibility while you kindly request a friend to invite you to their terorbyte.

6. When you accept the alert double tap ps button and cancel gtao alert your player will be invisible again and freeze completely, no matter.

7. Pause and go to online then down to criminal enterprise starter pack and press X until it lets you open it. Astute glitchers will notice you're player body 'POP' back visible from behind the pause menu. Back out of criminal enterprise pack.

8. Now in the pause menu go up to jobs, play jobs, rockstar created, missions, titan of a job, and then start it and when it loads you into the settings screen back out!

9. You'll notice you spawn back inside your nightclubs terorbyte garage, this is good. Have your friend invite you to his terorbyte again!

10. Accept the invite and then double tap the ps button and cancel another gtao alert.

11. You'll now be right back where you where and it is at this point you need to accept a doomsday heist invite and you'll then sit through a very long loading screen above Lsia.

12. When it loads two things may happen but do not worry. The best thing to happen is you load in underneath mount chilliad, you just need to parachute down and you'll then have your minimap and be completely OTR.

13. The other thing that may happen is you'll spawn in your facility interior below mount chilliad and you can see this on your map. You will need to drink 8 pisswasser to pass out and spawn outside OTR with minimap.

Some boys get on it and get it confirmed I hit it every time and it is literally as quick as you can do it. except the 2 minute wait above chilliad when you accept the doomsday heist alert.

If you die you must redo the glitch, or so i think.

Anyway enjoy!

Last edited:
ooMike69oo

ooMike69oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question

I followed the solo elevator method yesterday and when accepting a Doomsday heist invite from Lester I ended up under the map in my facility interior like you mention in step 13...... if I'd have passed out from drinking I'm wondering if it'd have the same end result, OTR with mini map but solo?

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question

I followed the solo elevator method yesterday and when accepting a Doomsday heist invite from Lester I ended up under the map in my facility interior like you mention in step 13...... if I'd have passed out from drinking I'm wondering if it'd have the same end result, OTR with mini map but solo?

I too have landed there a few times before solo, never otr though, if you notice in the steps we actually spawn back into the nightclub as apposed to spawning at Lsia after the titan job back out, you then 'reglitch' or 'refreeze' with the second terorbyte invite and that I think is where the glitch is happening because when you cancel the gtao alert that time it leaves you free unfrozen to then accept the doomsday invite and then spawn outside otr but with your mini map as you have supposedly just left your nightclub to enter another players.

It's perfectly possible there's a solo way though I suppose but I've been looking and just can't find one and this is the best I've got.

SomeKindOfWizard

SomeKindOfWizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need-

-Nightclub
-Oppressor mk11
-1 Friend with a terorbyte
-Doomsday heist invite

1. Have a recent alert which joins gta online ready for use. (double tap ps button)

2. Have your terorbyte in its garage and go outside your nightclub on your mk11 oppressor.

3. Drive inside your nightclub selecting terorbyte garage, allow the animation and when the screen is just fully black or just turning fully black double tap ps button and press start gta online.

4. Cancel the alert immediately and then double tap ps again and cancel another alert.

5. At this point you are okay to calm down for a second and allow yourself to come out of invisibility while you kindly request a friend to invite you to their terorbyte.

6. When you accept the alert double tap ps button and cancel gtao alert your player will be invisible again and freeze completely, no matter.

7. Pause and go to online then down to criminal enterprise starter pack and press X until it lets you open it. Astute glitchers will notice you're player body 'POP' back visible from behind the pause menu. Back out of criminal enterprise pack.

8. Now in the pause menu go up to jobs, play jobs, rockstar created, missions, titan of a job, and then start it and when it loads you into the settings screen back out!

9. You'll notice you spawn back inside your nightclubs terorbyte garage, this is good. Have your friend invite you to his terorbyte again!

10. Accept the invite and then double tap the ps button and cancel another gtao alert.

11. You'll now be right back where you where and it is at this point you need to accept a doomsday heist invite and you'll then sit through a very long loading screen above Lsia.

12. When it loads two things may happen but do not worry. The best thing to happen is you load in underneath mount chilliad, you just need to parachute down and you'll then have your minimap and be completely OTR.

13. The other thing that may happen is you'll spawn in your facility interior below mount chilliad and you can see this on your map. You will need to drink 8 pisswasser to pass out and spawn outside OTR with minimap.

Some boys get on it and get it confirmed I hit it every time and it is literally as quick as you can do it. except the 2 minute wait above chilliad when you accept the doomsday heist alert.

Anyway enjoy!
Thanks for sharing this with me in pm a week or more ago. Ive had lots o fun :]

The Sence

The Sence

Reaction score
Sin$
thy for sharing, i hope a solo method comes out, tried different stuff, glitched sometimes out, cars duped without purpose, the security guy in front of the club duped in to 4 clones etc. even got that under the map screen which was similar to the one with the last otr with map glitch but i couldn't find a solo way to get the map working otr.

So hopefully someone figures it out and post it.

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thy for sharing, i hope a solo method comes out, tried different stuff, glitched sometimes out, cars duped without purpose, the security guy in front of the club duped in to 4 clones etc. even got that under the map screen which was similar to the one with the last otr with map glitch but i couldn't find a solo way to get the map working otr.

So hopefully someone figures it out and post it.

Maybe a golf recent activity 'start minigame alert' somewhere between glitched in nightclub and backing out of jobs could end with a working result.

Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
You need-

-Nightclub
-Oppressor mk11
-1 Friend with a terorbyte
-Doomsday heist invite

Anyway enjoy!
Can confirm it works on Xbox one also just tested it and got it on 2nd attempt:thumbsup:

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also if your friend hasn’t got a terrobyte then a MOC works fine aswell. Shame it doesn’t stick if you die

It is a shame about it not sticking but great to know about the moc and that it definitely works on xbox, ill update the thread.

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are steps for Xbox same but with friend in different target mode in place of recent activity?

Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
Are steps for Xbox same but with friend in different target mode in place of recent activity?
Yes instead of recent activity use friend in different targeting mode also some steps you gotta time it right as Xbox we don’t get the targeting mode to pop up Straight away(like PS4 does with recent activity) so when you gotta join friend moc/terrobyte invite make sure to give it 8-10sec before accepting it after joining friend in different targeting Mode ( best to find out how long it takes to join someone in different targeting mode that way you know how to time it proplery) I failed my first attempt but hit it on 2nd

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been above Lsia now for 5 mins with loading circle. How long do I wait?

Top Bottom
Login
Register