• Start date
  • Views 7,443
R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
STILL WORKING AFTER NEWEST PATCH (1.41) CONFIRMED ON ALL CONSOLS AND PC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you need

1-moc (mobile operation center)
2-lester hiest invite (in phone)
3-(optional) ceo buzzard (if you dont have it, its ok it would just make transportaion easier)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

More videos :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx9YAWY-waragK9qzOCEbaA
NOTICE: You dont have to have a moc, so this glitch is for everyone! you need a friend with a Mobile Operation Center and have him invite you to his CEO to be an assossicate and the blue circle will show up for you at the back of his moc
steps
EDIT:you can use any car, you wont get frozen
and make sure NOT to go in a garage or bunker, ect
shout out to SOLDAT 0862 for also discovering this glitch, he did inform me that if you go into bunker or garage, you will be visable!

1-request buzzard from ceo and place it close to apartment or moc (if you have it, if not start at step 2)
2-request moc
3-go to settings and change the third person control type to Alernate FPS 2
let me explain for step 3 now, once you have changed the third person control type to Alernate FPS 2 you need to know know the following : The gas (RT on xbox and R2 on ps4) is now what you click to run, to sprint just keep spaming it. And the button (A-XBOX|X-PS4) is now the button to jump
4-go to the back of the moc and open your phone and click on the lester hiest invite (make sure you clicked it 2 times to get the "continue hiest setup"
5-run straight to the blue circle at the back of the moc while you got lesters hiest invite opened up (so spam RT/R2) and once you are at it click A/X to confirm the hiest invite

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXTRA INFO
if you go the the clouds and then come back to moc consistantly, switch your session
i though id make a new thread because everyone was getting confused about the steps posted by MrFrostyFtw but shoutout to him!
i also do recomend you watch the video as it has a voice tutorial and is better detailed.
sorry for the bad quality lol

Last edited:
charliechar

charliechar

Reaction score
Sin$
So if you change your control settings back to the normal thing you will be on the radar again?

R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So if you change your control settings back to the normal thing you will be on the radar again?
nope :smile:, to stay invisable and off the radar you cant kill yourself or leave the session, everytime you want otr and invisable you have to do this glitch

M1STER GR1M

M1STER GR1M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

No, that doesn't affect the glitch, it just makes it so you can run and select the heist setup on the phone at the same time

R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only been using public sessions lol
hmmm idk but i usually hit it 2-3 tries and if not i hit it first try. make sure you accept it right when you reach the blue circle (not before you reach it) and also try it in a invite only and see it works there.

M1STER GR1M

M1STER GR1M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmm idk but i usually hit it 2-3 tries and if not i hit it first try. make sure you accept it right when you reach the blue circle (not before you reach it) and also try it in a invite only and see it works there.

Ok I'll give it a shot

M1STER GR1M

M1STER GR1M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I swear my timing is correct and I just load in the MOC T.T

R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I've had fast run this whole time XD

I feel bad cuz you're giving me things to try but I've been doing them already lol
yea man :tongue: try to take off fast run? lol maybe your running too fast into the blue circle, i never used fast run and i hit it easy

M1STER GR1M

M1STER GR1M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea man :tongue: try to take off fast run? lol maybe your running too fast into the blue circle, i never used fast run and i hit it easy

That's what I was just thinking. If that's true, the jog should match the speed of the regular run, so I'll try that

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, in other thread you said posting a dupe glitch. Kinda a let down since these steps are posted in discovery section already.

That's what I was just thinking. If that's true, the jog should match the speed of the regular run, so I'll try that
This is easiest way. Do the control change to run with rt xbox.
Do not click jist hold the trigger.
Character will run into circle. Make sure phone is up. Watch how long it takes for phone to start falling. (Like it drops down on the screen) look at where you are landing on the circle when that happens. For me its when both feet make it in the circle. Just as my first foot starts to hit the circle I roll off right trigger then press A button. The timing is critical just like run method moc bunker dupe glitch.
Once you have gotten it a couple times it is very easy to do again.
Just take a little time to see when the phone starts to drop and ypull get it down quick.

R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, in other thread you said posting a dupe glitch. Kinda a let down since these steps are posted in discovery section already.

Character will run into circle. Make sure phone is up. Watch how long it takes for phone to start falling. (Like it drops down on the screen) look at where you are landing on the circle when that happens. For me its when both feet make it in the circle. Just as my first foot starts to hit the circle I roll off right trigger then press A button. The timing is critical just like run method moc bunker dupe glitch.
Just take a little time to see when the phone starts to drop and ypull get it down quick.
thanks for sharing bro! it doesnt get easier than this :tongue:

M1STER GR1M

M1STER GR1M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it out.

M1STER GR1M

M1STER GR1M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still no luck for me. I'll keep trying, though. I'll get it eventually lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register