What's new

Patched OTR Glitch

I

IShadowzzI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: Steps to do glitch in free aim https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/otr.1755239/

There is a glitch currently on xbox one to be off the radar permanently with full use of personal vehicles, weapons etc along with full use of interaction menu.

I have tried to figure out how to reproduce it but so far have not been able to and every time I have encountered the glitch it's been random but everyone I asked said it happened when they went ghost with atleast 1 other person in their CEO. If you encounter people using this glitch an easy way to find them is to send a mugger after them so once they get mugged you can see exactly where they are on the map you can also use strike teams as it allows you to "Observe Target".

• Once you are in the glitch the only way to break it is to leave the session.
  • This glitch can be transferred onto others by inviting them to your CEO/MC.

Maybe someone can figure out how to replicate it and possibly combine with other glitches.

y4mynR_rPD8m3TFhljrauL84hwnDGP23GfxWqGaEzICCRpDK284IRnNrPHEJelIuparOWQBF02JpWzYADD7Wq2pCXZW-Pqjz9-krvnXaC8y-oItAriS-oRJkWDjf1cUwo7xfP0TNk6UhjNPjnUznY-JMj0aWUYWMaf1RWJ9XBwxC8kgNhtkozxdVCEURMVk-gXuxA3FkntuyVAX7wB3y2hvxg

Last edited:
D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had the timer glitch like that but I never stayed off the radar for that long.

victorone

victorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a glitch currently on xbox one to be off the radar permanently with full use of personal vehicles, weapons etc along with full use of interaction menu. You can do everything you would normally do with the only difference being that you're off the radar and even others in your CEO/MC can not see you. I don't know steps to reproduce it I have encountered it a few times now and everyone I have seen with the glitch said it happened randomly when they did Ghost organisation with CEO with at least 1 other person in CEO and they got a timer showing off the radar 15000+ hours which stuck with or without CEO and could be transfered to anyone simply by them joining your CEO organisation only way to break the glitch was by leaving session. Maybe someone can figure out how to replicate it and possibly combine with other glitches.

y4mynR_rPD8m3TFhljrauL84hwnDGP23GfxWqGaEzICCRpDK284IRnNrPHEJelIuparOWQBF02JpWzYADD7Wq2pCXZW-Pqjz9-krvnXaC8y-oItAriS-oRJkWDjf1cUwo7xfP0TNk6UhjNPjnUznY-JMj0aWUYWMaf1RWJ9XBwxC8kgNhtkozxdVCEURMVk-gXuxA3FkntuyVAX7wB3y2hvxg

Yep, your right. There is a Ghost glitch going around now and, as always, it’s amazing when your in it, not so amazing when your not.
The glitch however isn’t consistent, it only happens in a glitched lobby, i.e. when death barriers are disabled allowing you to get under the map and, Ive found joining sessions via the, “Join Crew Members” option, also helps.

Best thing to do is when you join a session, check the CEO/ MC’s and then check the map to see if they can be identified. If no, you have two options. 1. Beg for an invite to their CEO/ MC;
2. Use your thermals, see who is being killed the most then hit a rooftop nearby to snipe the user.

I’m going to spend the remainder of today trying to find a consistent method to hit it. If I do, I’ll post it.

In the meantime, if anyone else can drop in their RECENT experiences, the steps they did if/ when it happened to them, it would be helpful.

I’ve a friend in a lobby with it now so still active @ 14:00 UK time of today’s date.

Furthermore: Watch out for Stand your Grounds. It’s common for players using this glitch to start this job then wreck you as you go near, obviously in belief no one is protecting the area.

Also, if you do find yourselves in a lobby and you have this glitch, if your friends all join your MC or CEO they will be identified to each other on the minimap. So basically, whoever’s in your MC or CEO will be visible on the map but ONLY to your members. The remainder of the lobby you’ll be ghosted too. Makes it a bit easier.

Finally: TIP: if your in a lobby and you have this glitch, DO NOT invite randoms to your MC/ CEO. By doing this you are giving the glitch to whoever joins you!!!

As above, if your in a lobby and the glitch is active but you don’t have it, beg the player who does for an invite in the hope they send one, accept and you have it. Then disband, wreck the player.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Last edited:
I

IShadowzzI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, your right. There is a Ghost glitch going around now and, as always, it’s amazing when your in it, not so amazing when your not.
The glitch however isn’t consistent, it only happens in a glitched lobby, i.e. when death barriers are disabled allowing you to get under the map and, Ive found joining sessions via the, “Join Crew Members” option, also helps.

Best thing to do is when you join a session, check the CEO/ MC’s and then check the map to see if they can be identified. If no, you have two options. 1. Beg for an invite to their CEO/ MC;
2. Use your thermals, see who is being killed the most then hit a rooftop nearby to snipe the user.

I’m going to spend the remainder of today trying to find a consistent method to hit it. If I do, I’ll post it.

In the meantime, if anyone else can drop in their RECENT experiences, the steps they did if/ when it happened to them, it would be helpful.

I’ve a friend in a lobby with it now so still active @ 14:00 UK time of today’s date.

Furthermore: Watch out for Stand your Grounds. It’s common for players using this glitch to start this job then wreck you as you go near, obviously in belief no one is protecting the area.

Also, if you do find yourselves in a lobby and you have this glitch, if your friends all join your MC or CEO they will be identified to each other on the minimap. So basically, whoever’s in your MC or CEO will be visible on the map but ONLY to your members. The remainder of the lobby you’ll be ghosted too. Makes it a bit easier.

Finally: TIP: if your in a lobby and you have this glitch, DO NOT invite randoms to your MC/ CEO. By doing this you are giving the glitch to whoever joins you!!!

As above, if your in a lobby and the glitch is active but you don’t have it, beg the player who does for an invite in the hope they send one, accept and you have it. Then disband, wreck the player.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

I got the glitch a few hours ago but it was completely random I started a CEO with crew members went ghost then had timer for 13000 hours. Also I have found fellow members of your CEO/MC are not always visible i've been in this glitch twice and the first time no one in the CEO could see each other and then tonight we could.

victorone

victorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the glitch a few hours ago but it was completely random I started a CEO with crew members went ghost then had timer for 13000 hours. Also I have found fellow members of your CEO/MC are not always visible i've been in this glitch twice and the first time no one in the CEO could see each other and then tonight we could.
Interesting re the players inside your MC/ CEO weren’t visible to each other, I’ve only ever had the glitch when we were, but we had to be in the same MC/ CEO.

My friends in a lobby with it now, it’s viral hehe.

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a video earlier on this. Only works in some lobbies.
1. Start CEO and start ghost organization.
2. Invite your friend to your organization. They should have infinite ghost.
3. Then your friend leaves your organization and starts his CEO and invites you and you join their organization and you should have infinite ghost.

Last edited:
E

El Payaso

Reaction score
Sin$
3. Then your friend leaves your organization and starts his CEO and invites you and you join their organization and you should have infinite ghost.

Does your friend activate ghost organization before inviting you to his organization?

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Does your friend activate ghost organization before inviting you to his organization?
I haven't tried it. But it didn't look like the friend started ghost it just carried over after he got glitched timer. So he could start mc or CEO and everyone he invited to their organization also got glitched ghost timer.

victorone

victorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the thread guys if you care about KD, this is viral now and Tryhards are taking 100% advantage of this.

Only works in some lobbies, REMEMBER: Only invite to YOUR CEO/ MC people you know and trust, i.e. friends. If you invite ransoms your simply giving the whole lobby ghost and it’s unplayable. I was in a lobby 10 minutes ago, 27 in there, could only identify 22 on the map. Nightmare.

I

IShadowzzI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was that for free aim or any lobby?

Top Bottom
Login
Register