Discussion Other ways to make money besides JUST MW2

• Thread starter Mister Modz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,468
M

Mister Modz

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I joined the whole JTAG/MW2 scene a little late. I don't make good money with it and barely enough to pay for a shared KV. Are there ANY other games or things I could do with a JTAG to make some sort of income?

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

Matt 7S

Matt 7S

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
You can try to become an official hoster on se7ensins but that takes a lot of free lobbies. You could also try doing system link lobbies for people so you don't have to spend money on the kv.

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cod4 lobbies, or you could do cod 5 lobbies with an iso.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I think people will pay well for HALO 3 but as i dont play halo im not sure, ill think of something then let you know.

ydeznutz

ydeznutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol

Use proxy sell 10 products on ebay for $49 = $490 (could be done in uder 24hrs if a good item)

Reason under $50 paypal wont hold the funds a "new onominus" <- cant spell that word :/

ebay account you just made

once you got the $490 go to your real paypal/ebay put a laptop up for sale and buy it with you fake account a pay using paypal thereyou go just made $490 in your legit paypal.

remember proxy programs and norton to remove tracking cookies just incase paypal does that.

just sayin..... :biggrin:

{dont actually try it lol}

MgK

MgK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i dont think they taking in any more official hosters, i was one for like 1 month or so and my team and i got taken down we dont know why.

ELLiiOT

ELLiiOT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol

Use proxy sell 10 products on ebay for $49 = $490 (could be done in uder 24hrs if a good item)

Reason under $50 paypal wont hold the funds a "new onominus" <- cant spell that word :/

ebay account you just made

once you got the $490 go to your real paypal/ebay put a laptop up for sale and buy it with you fake account a pay using paypal thereyou go just made $490 in your legit paypal.

remember proxy programs and norton to remove tracking cookies just incase paypal does that.

just sayin..... :biggrin:

{dont actually try it lol}

Or... sell anything fake on ebay w/paypal, once the person pays, spend the money. They get a refund eventually and your paypal goes negative. Make another paypal and rinse and repeat.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Apple-iPad-Wi-Fi-3G-32GB-Lockerz-Invite-Free-ship-/320558352909?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Tablets&hash=item4aa2c44a0d
Go to bottom of page, its a change of words.
But it's legal.

B

beatthat911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well you can do cod 4 lobbies and other games, black ops when it comes out

H

HellRaZor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Apple-iPad-Wi-Fi-3G-32GB-Lockerz-Invite-Free-ship-/320558352909?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Tablets&hash=item4aa2c44a0d
Go to bottom of page, its a change of words.
But it's legal.

wtf
you ever tried this?

C

Capito

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats Exactly what I did. You almost have to do system links because people dont pay for the lobby! What I use to do is- make them pay 10.00 paypal for system link, if they could not pay within 3 days, Bye Bye to your account Permban on it(AKA- me host a lobby using it).

Top Bottom
Login
Register