What's new

PC osu!

L

Laxus

Deus
Reaction score
Does anyone here play osu? I just picked it up, and I have to say, that game takes mad skill and focus.
Here's one of the best players. I have to give props to him for that, because god damn.

C

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Premium
Reaction score
I have played it and I can say its alot easyer to play with a drawing pad, which is what most of the best players use because you can get precision and speed that they want

L

Laxus

Deus
Reaction score
I have played it and I can say its alot easyer to play with a drawing pad, which is what most of the best players use because you can get precision and speed that they want
I have one too, but I haven't tried it out on osu yet. I've only used it for the pen tool and drawing.

C

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Premium
Reaction score
I have one too, but I haven't tried it out on osu yet. I've only used it for the pen tool and drawing.
I would try it out, it is incredibly easyer then trying to use a mouse, cus all you have to do is move the pen to the spot and hit z on your keyboard

L

Laxus

Deus
Reaction score
I would try it out, it is incredibly easyer then trying to use a mouse, cus all you have to do is move the pen to the spot and hit z on your keyboard
I tried it and I find it to be quite difficult. Maybe it's because it's a small area, but I'm gonna attempt to use it more.

Top Bottom