Reaction score
Sin$
Please Check new thread for info.

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bugs bugs bugs and bugs ............Loading...........Loading...........Loading..............

austin89

austin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey man i am glad someone is trying to figure out how to bypass the patch for the original GTA IV cause i dont have TBoGT and i like the original GTA IV anyway oh and by the way chrisomister has posted a forum on the original GTA IV bypass here is the link http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/166860-official-gta-iv-release-bypass-god-mode/ maybe you can see what he did or get ideas on how to bypass the patch completely cause this is really not a bypass you can only mod certain things well i hope this helps any and good luck to you man

T

trustiestbullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
original common.rpf modded for gta iv if u need help tell me

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GOT IT LAST NIGHT, Time spent on the 6 patches= 160+ hours, Helpe recieved from modders here 0. Date we will release full mods bypass instructions...? Probably wont untill a few more people get it all as...well look at TBOGT, if your not a modder in there your screwed constantely people joining and freezing the un modded xboxes, and thats garbage. I have a select few who are getting this info, these are the people that have been in contact with me this whole time, helped with a few issues and even answered some stupid questions I had about TBOGT.
Great job TO brady and Chris for what you did with tbogt, but it shouldnt have been released to everyone like that. Only trusted people will get this bypass and even them it will be hidden files and pass protected just to make sure. I will watch this post and this poste alone any questions let me know. I will not show anything or explain anything I hope you have already read about the first 4 patches as they are now being removed as no one steped up to help.

T

towelsock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you just find the patches and delete the information inside them or was it way more technical then that

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you just find the patches and delete the information inside them or was it way more technical then that

hE WILL HARDLY TELL YOU. fAIR PLAY, I WOULDN`T GIVE IT TO PEOPLE WHO DID F**K ALL TP HELP/. i TRIED, WASTED A FAIR FEW DISKS AND GAVE UP.

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it very unusual how you were claiming of releasing this and so suddenly you change your mind.
Before you make claims of a bypass, proof or didn't happen - if you don't want to provide proof then don't announce things regarding the bypass.

Original Techno

Original Techno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no offense but i dont think you have them working online yet if you can show me full god mode and fast cars on normal gta without a jtagg then well done

T

towelsock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jtag wouldnt do anything would it. what do you think you would have to do to the patches. i dont see how you could have over wrightin them

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
Jtag wouldnt do anything would it. what do you think you would have to do to the patches. i dont see how you could have over wrightin them
patch the xex with the new update and crack it to run without the new checks.. jtag goes online and voila, instant mods :smile:

what's the point in keeping this to yourselves? ok you found a bypass but what do you get out of keeping it and not releasing it? they will simply patch it again and then you will be trying to find a new way around the patch.
I can understand what you're saying about the freezing stuff, but most people on here simply download the files from you guys, simply add the bypass and only put cool stuff like flying cars and funny models in it, not stuff like freezing and (for jtags) being unbootable from the game :lol:

T

towelsock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you get banned like in 6 hrs if you get online with jtag? well S*** why dont we do that now i just need a jtag xbox

K

Kainonx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patch the xex with the new update and crack it to run without the new checks.. jtag goes online and voila, instant mods :smile:

what's the point in keeping this to yourselves? ok you found a bypass but what do you get out of keeping it and not releasing it? they will simply patch it again and then you will be trying to find a new way around the patch.
I can understand what you're saying about the freezing stuff, but most people on here simply download the files from you guys, simply add the bypass and only put cool stuff like flying cars and funny models in it, not stuff like freezing and (for jtags) being unbootable from the game :lol:

The reason he hasn't released it yet is because he hasn't found one yet. (my theory). I'm using Techno's "bypass" right now as a gimme until someone else finds a complete bypass. Everyone's right here, why would you claim to want to release a bypass and just to cover it up, he puts xx's where he quoted that he would release it to the public once he gets it 100%. You don't see Techno or Jordan hiding their bypasses do you? All he's doing is boasting to people just to make them mad, so if you see anymore posts from him that concerns a bypass he isnt going to release, just ignore them.

X

xXILOCKERZIXx

Reaction score
Sin$
HEY GUYS I KNOW A GOOD SITE THAT YOU CAN GET XBOX360'S,MACBOOK'S,IPOD'S, FOR FREE...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WATCH VIDEO'S AND ANSWER A FEW SIMPLE DAILIES...BUT YOU CAN ONLY JOIN BY AN INVITE AND YOU CAN PM YOUR EMAIL AND I BE GLAD TO SEND YOU AN INVITE WITHIN THE HOUR OF YOUR PM.:biggrin:...LOCKERZ.COM

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
yo DeRealGatekeepe. don't release the freezing or modder killer gun to everyone. i know you don't play it anymore but that would seriously not be cool. just give it to trusted members of this site, like me, strategizer, brady, chris, jordan, rooted.

A

AVAlvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo DeRealGatekeepe. don't release the freezing or modder killer gun to everyone. i know you don't play it anymore but that would seriously not be cool. just give it to trusted members of this site, like me, strategizer, brady, chris, jordan, rooted.
eyyh can i get that bogt common and dlc?!?
and what game do u play now?

E

Expedition2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey man i am glad someone is trying to figure out how to bypass the patch for the original GTA IV cause i dont have TBoGT and i like the original GTA IV anyway oh and by the way chrisomister has posted a forum on the original GTA IV bypass here is the link http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/166860-official-gta-iv-release-bypass-god-mode/ maybe you can see what he did or get ideas on how to bypass the patch completely cause this is really not a bypass you can only mod certain things well i hope this helps any and good luck to you man

chrisomister didnt find a way around the mods he just used everything that wasnt checked by the patchin other words he used mods that were not blocked

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
chrisomister didnt find a way around the mods he just used everything that wasnt checked by the patchin other words he used mods that were not blocked
yep..I think everyone knows about that lol just things get didn't get checked :wink:

E

Expedition2012

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GOT IT LAST NIGHT, Time spent on the 6 patches= 160+ hours, Helpe recieved from modders here 0. Date we will release full mods bypass instructions...? Probably wont untill a few more people get it all as...well look at TBOGT, if your not a modder in there your screwed constantely people joining and freezing the un modded xboxes, and thats garbage. I have a select few who are getting this info, these are the people that have been in contact with me this whole time, helped with a few issues and even answered some stupid questions I had about TBOGT.
Great job TO brady and Chris for what you did with tbogt, but it shouldnt have been released to everyone like that. Only trusted people will get this bypass and even them it will be hidden files and pass protected just to make sure. I will watch this post and this poste alone any questions let me know. I will not show anything or explain anything I hope you have already read about the first 4 patches as they are now being removed as no one steped up to help.

really thinkin this is all one big hoax that you got past the bypass also if your tellin the truth how about a video showing the mods...

Top Bottom
Login
Register