What's new

Origins Easter Egg (16+)

• Thread starter DarkHumor
  • Start date
  • Views 157
D

DarkHumor

Reaction score
I'm looking for three other players with decent knowledge of the easter egg (primarily on knowing how to upgrade their own staff as well as CARRYING their OWN weight on the team). I like fire, and I know how to upgrade that quickly, so I'd prefer that. If you're under 16, it's okay, but I prefer people who know they don't have to go anywhere for a while expecting us to protect you. Message me with the staff you want, your gamertag and I'll add you and we'll play once we get 4. Must have xbox one for the party, game chat and xbox 360 party has bad audio quality.

TheGuppinator

TheGuppinator

Reaction score
Still Looking for people? There are other threads looking for players, most don't have any responses either we could try to combine them. I'm looking to do all the Easter eggs, but willing to help on any of them.

BL Titann

BL Titann

Reaction score
I'm looking for three other players with decent knowledge of the easter egg (primarily on knowing how to upgrade their own staff as well as CARRYING their OWN weight on the team). I like fire, and I know how to upgrade that quickly, so I'd prefer that. If you're under 16, it's okay, but I prefer people who know they don't have to go anywhere for a while expecting us to protect you. Message me with the staff you want, your gamertag and I'll add you and we'll play once we get 4. Must have xbox one for the party, game chat and xbox 360 party has bad audio quality.
I have two other people with me never done it before but have watched videos and briefly know how to do it and we can use any staff between us if you want my gamertag for Xbox one is BL Titann