What's new

Solved Original Xbox HELP NEEDED

• Thread starter syfer1987
  • Start date
  • Views 111
S

syfer1987

Reaction score
So I have an original Xbox and the first thing I did was give a good clean and then changed 3 caps that were leaked. it was not too bad and then I turned on the Xbox and everything was working.

Now I had look online and some of my games don't work so I did the laser volage and got down to 456.

Whenever I try to load a game it goes to error 21 and doing some research it was something do with dah bord but at the same time power supply started to smell.

To see one of my problems is
I have tied any game I put in I get error 21 halo 2 also.

Now as for the power supply did see this site here
store.richspsxparts.com/newxbposu.html

but I do not know if I have 1.0 - 1.5 Xbox or 1.6 as stated on their website.
This website is the only place I could find for a brand new one.

As for the hard drive I want to use a cheap "M.2 NGFF SATA SSD to 2.5 IDE 44pin Converter Adapter with Case Black / White Color SATAIII Connector SDD Converter Card Adapter" it has IDE 44pin so was wondering if any ones if this will work as i was going to buy this but have no idea if this work?

NEED HELP!

Last edited:
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have an original Xbox and the first thing I did was give a good clean and then changed 3 caps that were leaked. it was not too bad and then I turned on the Xbox and everything was working.

Now I had look online and some of my games don't work so I did the laser volage and got down to 456.

Whenever I try to load a game it goes to error 21 and doing some research it was something do with dah bord but at the same time power supply started to smell.

To see one of my problems is
I have tied any game I put in I get error 21 halo 2 also.

Now as for the power supply did see this site here
store.richspsxparts.com/newxbposu.html

but I do not know if I have 1.0 - 1.5 Xbox or 1.6 as stated on their website.
This website is the only place I could find for a brand new one.

As for the hard drive I want to use a cheap "M.2 NGFF SATA SSD to 2.5 IDE 44pin Converter Adapter with Case Black / White Color SATAIII Connector SDD Converter Card Adapter" it has IDE 44pin so was wondering if any ones if this will work as i was going to buy this but have no idea if this

yes that should work fine sir! ??

as well check out modernvintagegamer on youtube. he has a passion & love for the orginal xbox and tutorials on it and everything. give him a look, u may learn a thing or 2! as well check ☑ out emulation on the orginal xbox. abosuletly beast of a machine for emulation

Top Bottom