What's new

Game Mods Original Halo 3 50 Mod Help

H

HaloHopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Everyone!

I've read a few posts on this site that there's a way to mod someone Halo 3 account to unlock the 50 rank and I was wondering if anyone could do this for me? With the servers shutting down soon the 50 rank is the only thing I was never able to achieve in Halo 3 and it would mean the world to me if someone could help me get it! I've read a couple of conflicting posts where sometimes you have to join a lobby and other times you just need to provide your gamer tag but buy a stealth service somewhere lol. Either way I'm willing to do whatever it takes and would appreciate anyone in the community who could help me!

Thank you!
GT: DeathBringer221

Skrubsy

Skrubsy

Born With Horns
Retired
Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't seen anyone doing this in a while, in an effort to help you achieve your goal I will be moving this somewhere more appropriate. I recommend looking through threads in this section:https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/game-modding.934/?game_id=987 and maybe message some of the users that used to do this service and ask them nicely if they still can. Best of luck, sad to see such an amazing game die.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
20210717_212628.jpg

I got you skill level 50, I will have to get someone to force host me to be able to do 5 star general though if you were trying to get that since my trash aussie internet wont handle it.
H HaloHopper

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you teach me how you did this bud? got a rgh and even bought ApparitionNet but would love to know how you got stats to look like that

D

Deleted member 1638508

Reaction score
Sin$
20210717_212628.jpg

I got you skill level 50, I will have to get someone to force host me to be able to do 5 star general though if you were trying to get that since my trash aussie internet wont handle it.
H HaloHopper
Hello. A few years ago I had someone help me mod my 50. In game it would say highest skill rank 50, but it wouldn’t give me a 50 In a playlist. On halowaypoint it would say 50 general grade 3, but now when they updated halowaypoint it says lvl 50 and highest rank recruit even though I have 2800 exp. Does anyone know how to make it say general grade 3 on halowaypoint? I’ve also seen that it says 50 general on other ppl with a modded 50 even after the halo waypoint update

X

xBoieyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, is anyone able to do 50's before the servers get shut down on the 13th? Willing to ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register