Solved Original client ids gsc for bo2?

• Thread starter hzy
  • Start date
  • Views 3,113
H

hzy

Soon to be on top <3!
Reaction score
Does anyone have the original client ids for bo2.... i needs it ill give a kv or something for it please reply

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'original client ids'?

T

teh paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no original _clientsids.gsc...... It is not in the org game sorry, if you could specify your problem maybe?

C

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
You can find dumps of all the assets on the Tesseract's release page here. The _clientids.gsc can be found in (the gsc dump clearly in) the patch_mp folder at its usual path, maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc.
EDIT:
Sorry but I've been avoiding posting in this thread. In all honesty it should be in modding support, a section which I consider myself having too much to do, professionally speaking, to enter.
EDIT2: I just remembered I also posted the original text for the _clientids.gsc along with the console compiler here.
There is no original _clientsids.gsc...... It is not in the org game sorry, if you could specify your problem maybe?
Umm.... No. I selected that gsc when I released the Tesseract because its tiny with almost nothing in it, and it already exists.

Last edited:
T

teh paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can find dumps of all the assets on the Tesseract's release page here. The _clientids.gsc can be found in (the gsc dump clearly in) the patch_mp folder at its usual path, maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc.
EDIT:
Sorry but I've been avoiding posting in this thread. In all honesty it should be in modding support, a section which I consider myself having too much to do, professionally speaking, to enter.
EDIT2: I just remembered I also posted the original text for the _clientids.gsc along with the console compiler here.

Umm.... No. I selected that gsc when I released the Tesseract because its tiny with almost nothing in it, and it already exists.
sorry

N

naeemzhudz

Reaction score
How to enter Melv_ clientids.gsc in xbox360 mean, how Angla from the computer to the xbox360

Top Bottom