What's new

Solved Ordered Nokota, but didn't get it. Don't want support to see all those Sultans I sold...

• Thread starter JayDaMac
  • Start date
  • Views 404
J

JayDaMac

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if I should just re-order the plane and lose 2 million. I've been selling 8 Sultans every few days, so I have plenty of money. The transaction shows in the maze bank log as coming out, the money was taken; the plane was never received. I ordered a dune buggy also. when it came in I tried restarting the game. Still no Nokota. Ordered a Seabreeze to see if that would maybe "push" the nokota out, but seabreeze came and still no nokota. Opinions?

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have the money, buy it. I doubt it is going to come now, especially after other vehicles being ordered and received. I definitely wouldn't be contacting support if you have dodgy transactions or a history of them on the account.

Upvote 0
Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if I should just re-order the plane and lose 2 million. I've been selling 8 Sultans every few days, so I have plenty of money. The transaction shows in the maze bank log as coming out, the money was taken; the plane was never received. I ordered a dune buggy also. when it came in I tried restarting the game. Still no Nokota. Ordered a Seabreeze to see if that would maybe "push" the nokota out, but seabreeze came and still no nokota. Opinions?
Blame Rockstar there was buy vehicles for free Glitch not long ago they hot fixed it but must of messed something up in the codes this happened to me on 3 other accounts multiple times

It seems to only happen for 1% of the times people buy a vehicles. If you buy it again it should 100% come but unfortunately it means playing for the vehicle again. I hope this does get fixed but only time will tell.

Upvote 0
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
*EDIT*

Friend has confirmed it should have gone to Hangar direct so the only way to obtain
is to basically repurchase the Nokota.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me last night. Had to order it twice before it showed up and got charged twice too. Thankfully I have over 300m so just took it on the chin rather than have rockstar snooping about in my account.

Upvote 0
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This seems to be an issue at the moment, had another friend message me and say they also had to buy again.

Have to keep my fingers crossed, I have only enough to buy it, need a new dupe glitch I can hit soon for money
(last one was August).

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know if it makes a difference or not but I had to overwrite one of my Pegasus vehicles from my hangar. It cleared the space for the new plane but didn't deliver it. When I ordered the second time I already had a space created by the above and it delivered first time.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar is good for ripping people off for in-game cash. I'm sure thousands upon thousands of players have already been ripped off in one way or another with this f*** up.

Upvote 0
J

JayDaMac

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't know if it makes a difference or not but I had to overwrite one of my Pegasus vehicles from my hangar. It cleared the space for the new plane but didn't deliver it. When I ordered the second time I already had a space created by the above and it delivered first time.

This is the solution. Hangar storage must be full, then overwrite a pegasus vehicle. That bit of information would have been worth a couple million before I purchased. All my characters will keep full hangars now.

Also...am I supposed to close this thread? I don't think I have the option.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register