What's new

Discussion Orbital Cannon Spam Glitch - GTA V E&E Online

ramb00

ramb00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just in a lobby, E&E on Xbox Series X|S, and someone was in their Facility spamming Orbital Cannon... quick too, like only 5 seconds between orbitals...

I can't find any reported glitch for this?

Does anyone know, or have seen this also?

H8edMods

H8edMods

☆ 》#1 Car Creator《☆
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just in a lobby, E&E on Xbox Series X|S, and someone was in their Facility spamming Orbital Cannon... quick too, like only 5 seconds between orbitals...

I can't find any reported glitch for this?

Does anyone know, or have seen this also?
You sure it wasnt just hitting a god mode person and being refunded back and using it again? Because thats what happens

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You sure it wasnt just hitting a god mode person and being refunded back and using it again? Because thats what happens
No its not that. If you hit a godmode person and hit someone else in the area you are charged even though they arent the target then you are given the cooldown. Many gm glitchers have figured this out and troll the orb cannon people by getting close to another player and waiting for the strike.
Its frozen money its always been frozen money. Every time frozen money works so does orb spam. Also having two players with names real close to the same using the disconnect before save method and joining a third account back to the lobby can mimic this. FYI my saving failed method keeps you from getting charged at all and allows for timing to be gone completely. Takes seconds to reset back up to save failed again. Have two accounts similar name same session have friend in session too. Strike first account then dip. Strike second account then dip as first account is joining back. Repeat. Its a great way to end a jet trolls day. Friend the jet guy. Jet people dont have friends and will jump at the chance to have a friend. Its best for the friend not spamming the cannon to friend him. It will take a while before he realizes the new friend is bringing the orb spammers. Also on e&e version there arent many lobbies you can just switch lobbies and bam there he is. I like to join and just wait a bit. Let the jet guy get comfortable then spam him. With the accounts leaving and coming back it makes it hard to catch its two accounts.

Top Bottom
Login
Register