What's new

Patched Orbital Cannon Money Glitch!!

Untied

Untied

Reaction score
Sin$
Be aware that this is a risky Glitch to do and in the past players have been subject to Money Wipes by Rockstar.
Video:
Requirements:
  • Free aim.
  • Friend in different targeting mode.
  • Facility.
  • Orbital Cannon.
Method:
  1. Load into a invite only session while in free aim (to get free aim load into story mode, pause menu, settings, free aim)
  2. Set spawn location to Facility and go into your facility
  3. Change one thing on your outfit to get the orange loading circle
  4. Go to orbital cannon and stand where you see the right on d-pad to enter but do not enter yet
  5. Join a friend and when it says in the bottom right "Getting gta v online session details..." Click right on D-pad
  6. If done correctly you should hear the orbital cannon menu behind the alert screen where it asks "Are you sure you want to join the session"
  7. Wait like 10 seconds then click down on d-pad once then double click x or a to accept both alerts
  8. Quickly open your dashboard and disconnect your internet (If on ps4 use media player to suspend application first as it works more consistently)
  9. Wait about a minute then reopen gta v Wehn you load back in you will see "loading" in the bottom right wait about 2 minutes for an alert to pop up
  10. Stay on the timed out alert then join the same friend and the alert will go away by itself
  11. Then accept the alert to join the gta v online session and you will spawn in and get $500,000

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Be aware that this is a risky Glitch to do and in the past players have been subject to Money Wipes by Rockstar.

E

Escaliente96

Reaction score
Sin$
lol i’m just stuck on the part where you open gta back up again.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Takes you disconnecting your internet, hitting a timing, having a friend, loading story mode to switch Aim settings, joining lobbies all for 500k once

Nah I'm good
Nice find but not for me lol

PeakTadpole4747

PeakTadpole4747

Reaction score
Sin$
I get ‘quitting session’ instead of ‘loading’ how to fix?

Lokoboy

Lokoboy

Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements:
  • Free aim.
  • Facility.
  • Orbital Cannon.
Method:
  1. Load into a invite only session while in free aim (to get free aim load into story mode, pause menu, settings, free aim)
  4. Go to orbital cannon and stand where you see the right on d-pad to enter but do not enter yet
  5. Join a friend and when it says in the bottom right "Getting gta v online session details..." Click right on D-pad
  6. If done correctly you should hear the orbital cannon menu behind the alert screen where it asks "Are you sure you want to join the session"
  7. Wait like 10 seconds then click down on d-pad once then double click x or a to accept both alerts
  8. Quickly open your dashboard and disconnect your internet (If on ps4 use media player to suspend application first as it works more consistently)
  9. Wait about a minute then reopen gta v Wehn you load back in you will see "loading" in the bottom right wait about 2 minutes for an alert to pop up
  10. Stay on the timed out alert then join the same friend and the alert will go away by itself
  11. Then accept the alert to join the gta v online session and you will spawn in and get $500,000
Any yt video?

Shaggie821

Shaggie821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never been wiped but I only used 2 start my bank roll. About a year ago.

Ragedmeeks

Ragedmeeks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great for players who are just starting or are very low on money. The trick is to make as much as you can and invest it into cars/legitimate money making methods. If you do get money wiped it will be shortly after the glitch is patched, but your cars and properties will remain.

Dont Do Lean

Dont Do Lean

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
End of the Year 2018
Reaction score
Sin$
I do NOT reccomend anybody do these. Rockstar are notorious for wiping money from these glitches!

M

Miatto

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been testing this for about two hours... cannot confirm that it works, has anyone else been able to hit this glitch yet?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I do NOT reccomend anybody do these. Rockstar are notorious for wiping money from these glitches!

Lol the last one of these glitches they patched it so a player gets charged for hitting a player in godmode. You don't get the refund anymore if they don't die. Bout time they stamp on the fools. Can't afford a issi and moc but can afford an orbital cannon? Asking for it

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wouldn’t do this. They may wipe your account. There’s plenty of other great money glitches that come through here, such as frozen money glitches occasionally.

You might be alright if you’ve never done orbital cannon money glitches before. Just make sure you spend all your money, and pray they only wipe your bank account and not wipe/rollback your account altogether

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You ever got anything reset? Ill pass this but i did every single orbital glitch and never had problems neither i know of any friends that got reset.

L

Lewis101Epic

Reaction score
Sin$
Video:
Requirements:
  • Free aim.
  • Facility.
  • Orbital Cannon.
Method:

I Tried this Earlier. Can confirm it DOESN'T work. Tried about 7 times.

BlackOpsII

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The glitch is not working probably its just me but every time I do its only quitting session

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You ever got anything reset? Ill pass this but i did every single orbital glitch and never had problems neither i know of any friends that got reset.
The first one ever was posted by me. I did it and I got a warning on my account that said I could get reset if I did anything like it again, as did other players. You could probably do it once and be safe but idk I like to stay off rockstars radar as much as possible

Top Bottom
Login
Register