Not open for further replies.
Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Orbital cannon money glitch

Founder:

Obese Giraffe - (link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA4Bpg0OP9XZJGNp448Viw)

Videos:

Requirements:

- Facility with the Orbital Cannon
- At least 500k

Steps:

1. Go to your orbital cannon and force the gamer to save (change your outfit or put a helmet on), make sure you get the little orange circle in the bottom right corner of your screen
2. Stand by your orbital cannon and make sure your have the option to go on to the orbital cannon
3. Join someone in a different targeting mode and then press right on the D-pad when you’re on the alert
4. You should hear yourself going into the orbital cannon behind the alert, now you want to press down on the D-pad once for manual targeting (you can also press down on the D-pad twice to go to automatic targeting if there are other people in the session)
5. Accept the alert and you should get the second alert for different targeting mode
6. Accept the second alert wait for loading at the bottom right corner and very quickly go to your home screen and disconnect your internet
7. Reconnect your internet and stay on the home screen for at least 20 seconds
8. Go back to GTA and you should be stuck in the clouds for a minute
9. Wait until you get the “timed out” alert and DON’T accept the alert
10. Go back to your friends list and join someone and then it should automatically take you off the “timed out” alert
11. Wait until you get the alert to join your friend’s session and then accept it (if you get any other alerts after this, just accept them)
12. Wait for it to load into a session and then you should get the money from your orbital cannon and you should still have the original money you had too (you will get 500k if you used manual targeting and 750k if you used automatic targeting)
13. Go to creator/story mode to change your targeting mode and then you can repeat the glitch

Last edited:
UnknownUsers11

UnknownUsers11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is great for the broke. Stock up on Deluxos and purchase as many things as you can . They can’t take back what you don’t have .

D

Dizastermaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is great for the broke. Stock up on Deluxos and purchase as many things as you can . They can’t take back what you don’t have .
Haha gonna use this glitch so i can actually set my second character up for duping lol

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Orbital cannon back again.
You guys better go at this one til it quits working. Buy deluxos and bomushkas. Fill every slot and buy the most expensive everything.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm landing in story mode all the time?

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes they can they did it with me from Lester glitch I bought 5 deluxos to get rid of the money and they took it from me still

Nice to see this back again

H

HahHamish

Reaction score
Sin$
Once I do the glitch and am loading back into online I keep getting the time out alert and can’t go back into online. On Xbox btw

Milkybarkidd

Milkybarkidd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be very careful with this glitch. I followed the tutorial and when I joined a friend it said do you want to skip the GTA tutorial? I loaded in with nothing but an axe, all my car's were gone my weapons gone, I still had my money though. I quickly shut off the console and all my stuff came back but who knows what would have happened if it saved like that. Scary stuff lol think I'll pass on this one

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it to work, you don't have to be that quick after accepting the second alert, just wait for the 'Loading' font on bottom right than press PS button and disconnect internet..

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it to work, you don't have to be that quick after accepting the second alert, just wait for the 'Loading' font on bottom right than press PS button and disconnect internet..
Yea that step got cut out some how. I put it in

A

Acgames

Reaction score
Sin$
I think this might be patched on PS4 when ever I go to join someone at the orbital cannon it doesn't join anyone is this happening anyone else

E

Emrecan22

Reaction score
Sin$
I think this might be patched on PS4 when ever I go to join someone at the orbital cannon it doesn't join anyone is this happening anyone else
I don’t think it’s patched already but I can’t join anyone either

Ayurii

Ayurii

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm... After i get the timed out alert and join somebody i get stick In the clouds (no camera movement so thats how you know its not gonna work) and after that i get and error saying error joining session due to an unknown network error... Fuc
same here man. got it to work a few times and now im getting that every single time

Oppressor V

Oppressor V

Reaction score
Sin$
same here man. got it to work a few times and now im getting that every single time
I dont know what it is maybe the player you are joining needs to be In a private session

iHeartzYou

iHeartzYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried several times and i cannot seem to get this working on xbox, i am doing everything the instructions say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register