What's new

Patched Orbital Cannon Money Glitch

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all. New money glitch. Please read the entire post, and replies before asking for help. If you still have trouble after all that then ask :biggrin:
  1. Purchase the orbital cannon. (you can already have it or whatever, I personally just re-bought it after switching facilities. I don't think this should matter as long as you have it already.)
  2. Go into your facility and to the orbital cannon.
  3. Change your outfit. (This is becoming more apparent to be the key to the glitch, so please try this before asking for help or anything :biggrin:)
  4. Purchase a strike (I use the $750,000 strike, but I have no idea if it works with the $500,000 one. Didn't think it mattered but I can check if it works upon request.)
  5. Choose the player you want to call the strike in on. (I go from step 3 to step 4 fairly fast, leaving only 1 or 2 seconds in between the actual purchase of the strike, and the player you land it on.)
  6. The screen should go black, wait 2 or 3 seconds and unplug your Ethernet cable. (I can tell if it works usually because a white loading/saving symbol will appear in the bottom right of the screen with no context. It then will take one or two seconds and will say you've been disconnected from the internet. If it shows the screen with a player actually being targeted, that means it didn't work. Unplug your Ethernet before the strike lands to avoid being charged. This works with un-checking the "connect to the internet" box on PS4)
  7. Once you see the notification saying you've been disconnected from PSN, plug your Ethernet back in. (I always load into single player)
  8. Go back online and you should get +$750000 without having it drained in the first place.
Thank you to BlackOpsII for the video

I don't know if it works on PC. If someone can verify I'll add the tag to the header.

I'll also be testing other parts of this glitch further, just wanted to post so everyone can take advantage and I could finally give something back to the community :smile:

let me know if you have any trouble or if it doesn't work! It might be finicky; I have a connection speed that varies between 100ish mbps - 600 mbps download 100-200 mbps upload, so your actual connection speed may change the outcome of the glitch. With my speed it works 100% when I do the steps listed above, but MAKE SURE TO DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET BEFORE THE STRIKE HITS ANYONE. IF IT LANDS YOU WILL BE CHARGED. (I'm unsure if this actual kills players every time you do it lol... kinda hoping it does as well :wink:)

Glitch derived from this thread, please go give the fella a like for his great original glitch :smile: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/free-unlimited-orbital-strikes-no-cool-downs.1695350/

I would've waited til Friday to post, but I figured the other glitch would be patched tomorrow or the day after so sorry guys!

Last edited:
A

AM94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope someone can test on xbox, im too poor to risk losing 750k lol. Nice find OP :smile:

G

GTAFISHY

Reaction score
Sin$
Did the glitch, however I had the same amount of money before I bought

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Having trouble making it not get deducted on Xbox one. 
Got it to work on Xbox one. Good **** man!!

Also works with manual targeting

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having trouble making it not get deducted on Xbox one. 
Got it to work on Xbox one. Good **** man!!
Sweet! :biggrin: I was hoping someone would get it! I'm not trying to f*** others over haha, if you have anything that helped you lmk and ill add it to the thread

A

Adrian213431

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does going to network then double tapping the ps button and then unchecking connect to the internet work? since its a rather quicker way to disconnect without unplugging the ethernet

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does going to network then double tapping the ps button and then unchecking connect to the internet work?
It didn't work for me like that, but you can keep trying and see if it does. Worst case scenario you break even

Unbound

Unbound

Privacy is not something you can keep ghosted
Seasoned Veteran Treasure Hunter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm - Try this out in a bit brudda

Top Bottom
Login
Register