• Thread starter The Sauce
  • Start date
  • Views 1,239
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
While loading in an online session last night I got a message saying something about a surprise for those who bought an Orbital Cannon, and to "keep an eye on the sky."

Anyone else get this message? I didn't have time to re-read it before it changed, just my normal skim through and that was all I caught. Any idea what it is/will be? Can we kill Santa with the Cannon(would be fan-****ing-tastic)? I looked around briefly on the net but couldn't find any reference to it.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like I'll have to power on the old PS4 and see what it says. I'll report back asap.

hGchdHt.jpg

T The Sauce

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure its cause we're to receive a free orbital cannon strike, so lobbies turn into nuclear wastelands at rockstar's amusement

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup...
Just got that message last night as well!
Haven’t seen or heard anything else about it:wink:
Probably right that we will get a free strike:smile:
It would be even cooler if they dropped the price to around $50K a shot....
Like that will ever happen:wink: lol

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin yep that was it.

Lol it may be something as lame as a free shot, or even more lame, a discounted shot. I'm not complaining, if I had discounted or free shots tonight I would have saved a ton of money lmao. If its something lame like that, Ill just pretend they meant the refund glitch, so thx Rock*! If its something cool, then even better.

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh still surprised it isn't snowing yet...
Every year the snow happens on the same days but yet people are surprised when it doesn't come early. It starts on christmas eve, snows till the day after boxing day. I might be wrong with the day on which it ends but I know that it starts on christmas eve.

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin yep that was it.

Lol it may be something as lame as a free shot, or even more lame, a discounted shot. I'm not complaining, if I had discounted or free shots tonight I would have saved a ton of money lmao. If its something lame like that, Ill just pretend they meant the refund glitch, so thx Rock*! If its something cool, then even better.
Or it could be christmas day all shots are free with no cooldown. If so Im not leaving my facility.
Would venture to say more like 3-4 free shots with cooldown still in place.

As to the snow, I can't wait til people are grouped close together throwing snowballs. Im gonna hit them with an orbital strike.
And word to the wise you can keep the snowballs in your inventory well after the snow is gone. Threw my last snowball in august.

Upvote 0
T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Or it could be christmas day all shots are free with no cooldown. If so Im not leaving my facility.
Would venture to say more like 3-4 free shots with cooldown still in place.

As to the snow, I can't wait til people are grouped close together throwing snowballs. Im gonna hit them with an orbital strike.
And word to the wise you can keep the snowballs in your inventory well after the snow is gone. Threw my last snowball in august.

If that's the case.... I imagine everyone with the cannon would be in their facilities looking for people to nuke.

Annoying side note, I had a full inventory of snowballs, but they got deleted for some ****ed up reason, on both characters. I was pissed.

After reading the message again, the last bit sounds like it has nothing to do with the cannon and is just a hint at snow, as XvxItchyJumperxvX said. And the special giveaway is probably one free shot, which would be typical since I already paid for one to troll a friend(and get the achievement).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register