What's new

Question Opus JTAG or Save

I

Ichhabekeinenase

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, ive got an Opus Xbox coming supposedly never turned on after an Repair from Microsoft. Date on the back is 20.04.2009. Should i do an Jtag on it or save it for Future?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would check the dashboard level after receiving. If it is jtaggable, definitely jtag it. They are probably one of the rarest retail consoles to be jtagged currently.

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If the dashboard is low enough then without a doubt JTAG it. Would love to come across an Opus board here in the UK but in all the years i've modding the 360's, i've never once came across one.

I

Ichhabekeinenase

Reaction score
Sin$
Im From Germany, i could sell it to you.
Post automatically merged:

The Seller said it Was never turned on. So it should be Jtagable or am i wrong?

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did the seller say that "He himself" had never turned it on and he was the original owner/buyer of the console ?
If he is true to his words, then without doubt that console will still be on the old "Blades" style dashboard and is Jtagable.
Power the console on yourself and if your greeted with the blades style dash, then you know your on a winner.

I

Ichhabekeinenase

Reaction score
Sin$
He Himself send it in to Microsoft got it back and supposedly never turned it on. Power Supply and Controller in an Original Bag are included. The Console Looks Brand New on the Photos. I will Post here When i get it if it is Jtagable or not.

I

Ichhabekeinenase

Reaction score
Sin$
So it is on Dashboard 7371 but its a Xenon Probably with an new 65 nm Gpu or something, but it is the cleanest Console ive ever seen. No Scratch not even dirty. Its Pure White, you wouldnt even imagine. Tommorow i get my Opening tool and then i will Look if the CB is patched or not.

I

Ichhabekeinenase

Reaction score
Sin$
So i opened it up read the nand CB=8192. Googled around and found 1 Website that said it was Jtagable. Soldered my 2 Diodes in and mi wire flashed Xell, Error E79. Okay Reflashed Xell again. Ended up being the diodes either they were damaged or i soldered them in wrong. Xell on the AV cable looks awful couldnt realy read anything, but now its working. Should i do a Thread for Jtagging an Xbox? With all the information i ended up getting from some websites i could do that. And if you have an Zephyr Cooler i ended up pulling metal Parts out of mine at the end.

Last edited:
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i opened it up read the nand CB=8192. Googled around and found 1 Website that said it was Jtagable. Soldered my 2 Diodes in and mi wire flashed Xell, Error E79. Okay Reflashed Xell again. Ended up being the diodes either they were damaged or i soldered them in wrong. Xell on the AV cable looks awful couldnt realy read anything, but now its working. Should i do a Thread for Jtagging an Xbox? With all the information i ended up getting from some websites i could do that. And if you have an Zephyr Cooler i ended up pulling metal Parts out of mine at the end.

There is a plethora of jtag info on here already!
Se7ensins has a *huge* archive of 360 modding tutorials and info. It wouldn’t hurt to compare them to what you did, and see if it changed any over the years and make either an updated thread or a response to an old thread!

Top Bottom
Login
Register