PS4 Option to purchase Speedo Custom has dissappeared

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by HappyDS, Aug 11, 2018 with 6 replies and 291 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyDS

HappyDS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Went to purchase the Speedo Custom for Basement Garage Level 1 from Warstock Cache & Carry.

But the option to purchase the vehicle is not there. I have tried clearing my cache, and even turning my console off. However it has not turned up, anyone know how to fix it?

Its not cause by a deadslot as I have every vehicle in its correct place.

Thanks

2. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Thats weird. Is the button not on the speedo page or speedo not on main page?

3. OP
    HappyDS

HappyDS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Its not on any page at all. Its just dissappeared all together.

I can put any vehicle from facility into that garage now though, and request it. I have not swapped any vehicles around ever using put any vehicle anywhere glitch. And no deadspots.

Really confused what has happened. Was messing around earlier, not sure what I have done

4. Grimreaper76

Grimreaper76 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Speedo not worth it

5. OP
    HappyDS

HappyDS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Kind of wanna have the vehicle. Saves me from noobs

6. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm confused what you've done also? The Speedo isn't supposed to be purchased it's just there when you buy the nightclub. It's the other two larger vehicles you have to purchase. If you don't have a Speedo in the club you've done something to glitch it out. Try calling it out through SV menu and driving it back in? Try making a small nightclub sale and you should still have a default Speedo. You shouldn't be able to drive any facility vehicle in that delivery vehicle garage though so clearly you've done something glitchy and messed up. The Speedo must be in another garage somewhere even if invisible. Check all garages with CEO assistant.

7. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Haha i just clued in a couple minutes ago that the speedo was free and cant be purchased. For some reason i was thinking the other 2 not the freebie.