• Thread starter Str8UpWhite64
  • Start date
  • Views 563
Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I must be dumb, or completely incompetent when it comes to adding mods to Feed The Beast. I cannot for the life of me add optifine to my mod pack. I went and downloaded Optifine 1.4.6 HD U D5 and put it into my instMods folder. Now, that is what I read had to be done, and only that, but when I load into minecraft, there is no evidence of optifine being "installed." Looking at the logs, it shows that it has loaded into the Jars. Look in spoiler.
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/instMods/liteloader.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/instMods/OptiFine.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...

Now, I assume it should show up, but it doesnt. Any help would be appreciated. I am on a Mac, if that helps anyone. Thanks.

zRegann

zRegann

Ye Diggin It Kid?
Greeter Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I must be dumb, or completely incompetent when it comes to adding mods to Feed The Beast. I cannot for the life of me add optifine to my mod pack. I went and downloaded Optifine 1.4.6 HD U D5 and put it into my instMods folder. Now, that is what I read had to be done, and only that, but when I load into minecraft, there is no evidence of optifine being "installed." Looking at the logs, it shows that it has loaded into the Jars. Look in spoiler.
Loading jars...
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/instMods/liteloader.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/instMods/OptiFine.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/instMods/MinecraftForge.zip
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/lwjgl.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/lwjgl_util.jar
Added URL to classpath: file:/Users/Alex/Downloads/Ultimate/minecraft/bin/jinput.jar
Loading natives...
Natives loaded...

Now, I assume it should show up, but it doesnt. Any help would be appreciated. I am on a Mac, if that helps anyone. Thanks.

If I remember correctly, to check if optifine is installed press esc. When the little menu comes up go to option then there should be more options then usual if not its not installed.

Upvote 0
Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I remember correctly, to check if optifine is installed press esc. When the little menu comes up go to option then there should be more options then usual if not its not installed.
Nope, nothing.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register