What's new

Patched Oppressor MK2 (and possibly Deluxo) dupes that stick on PC [solo]

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally found a way to get sticky mk2 dupes, as all the PS4/XBox methods didn't stick on PC (the dupes would revert to the replaced vehicles).
These dupes can't be sold ($50k limit error) but they're useful if yours gets blown up and you want to quickly grab another mk2 from the MC menu without calling Mors Mutual or if you want different weapons on each bike, or if you want half of your money back.
I haven't tried with the Deluxo but there's a good chance that it works the same way, just use the Avenger or MOC instead of the Terrobyte to customize it.

I'll the describe the steps as they worked for me, some may be unnecessary or any garage may work but I didn't want to test every possible way to do it before posting so that people can take advantage of it while it's still the weekend for most.

Requirements:
  • Arena workshop or garage with NOT INSURED stolen street car (I used the arena for convenience but I believe any garage would work)
  • Regular garage, full of vehicles that can be overwritten like free Elegy or stolen street cars (I used 331 supply street but any regular garage should do, the arena garage doesn't work)
  • [Edit: Not necessary]Terrobyte (not sure if it's needed at all but I customize the mk2 at the end just to be safe)
Steps:
  1. Find a session which lets you go through the wall breach by LSC without dying. (See this thread 1st post for location) It's random, sometimes I need to try 2, sometimes 10, and if I don't succeed after 5 or 6 I just go to story mode and then friend-only session, and it either works or the next public session usually does.
    (Make sure you set you spawn location to "last location" to respawn near the breach when switching session)
  2. Go to the garage where you have the uninsured street car, drive it out and blow it up.
    (I believe this step to be critical to make dupes stick on PC, but I could be wrong)
  3. To be on the safe side, switch to passive mode as any interference during the following steps may require you to go back to step 2.
  4. Call the mechanic and requezt your mk2.
  5. Fly to the breach, enter it and fly to the spot shown on the second picture from the post mentionned earlier, and drop on top of the nightclub.
  6. If all went well you should respawn outside on a dupe of your mk2, in some other part of town.
  7. Don't get off the bike! Fly it to the FULL garage where you have some free car, enter with the bike, accept the alert and select the free car to replace with the mk2.
    (The car will be lost so make sure you replace a free car. At this point it's safe to get off the bike, it won't disappear or be bricked anymore).
  8. [Edit: Not necessary] Exit the garage with the mk2, request the Terrobyte, fly the mk2 to it and store it in the Terrobyte.
  9. [Edit: Not necessary]Change something on the bike, like paint or free livery, and at this point the dupe will stick.
  10. One extra step which is optional but recommended is to go to story mode or restart the game and take the mk2 back to the Terrobyte to insure it
    It shows up as insured after duping so the insurance can't be added right away, but it's not really insured and Mors won't pick up the phone if it gets destroyed before insuring it.
    [Edit] It turns out that it's possible to insure the Mk2/deluxo for less than $2k by using the NC/crew dupe glitch (which only merges on PC). The way to do it is to swap the dupe with an uninsured street car or bike, and drive that street vehicle (which really is the mk2/deluxo) to the ceo workshop to add insurance on it. That way it will charge the insurance fee of the street vehicle, but after returning from creator or SP, it will revert to an insured mk2/deluxo.
For a Deluxo, I believe the steps would be the same except for using the Avenger or MOC to make some modification, if that last step is needed at all.

Feel free to experiment and streamline this method and let us know what you find.

I lost track of who came up with the breach, dropping onto NC, and destroying a street car on PC to make dupes stick, but thanks to these people, combining all those findings led to this working method.

Happy Sunday! (and hopefully Monday)

Last edited:
K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did some more testing and the bike should be stored in a regular garage first, storing it in the arena first does nothing, the vehicle that was supposed to be replaced is still there instead of the bike. After it's been stored in a garage it can be moved to the arena.

Customizing the bike in the terrorbyte isn't needed afterall. I got disconnected before I could do that step and the bike was fine.

The rockets reverted to machine guns on two dupes, not sure why, and in the modshop the countermeasure shows up as "white smoke" but the flares are still operational, it's just showing the wrong item in the modshop.

trustguy

trustguy

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it on PC. It works, except for the fact that you can't really sell any of the dupes, which makes this glitch kinda pointless.

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it on PC. It works, except for the fact that you can't really sell any of the dupes, which makes this glitch kinda pointless.
Not entirely, as you can then sell your origimal and get some of your money back.
In my case, I mostly wanted an mk2 with rocket and another one with explosive mg, so it only added the cost of the upgrade and insuring the new bike.
Lastly you can use them as spares that end up in the hangar when storing planes/choppers in the MOC/Terrorbyte, as they can be called up via the MC menu, otherwise it just leaves a dead spot, and the mk2s will go back to the MOC/Terrorbyte if you put the craft back in the hangar so it's quite handy to switch craft as long as the breach/NC trick still works.

I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patched i think, not works at this time

my elegy stay a elegy in the garage

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
patched i think, not works at this time

my elegy stay a elegy in the garage
Make sure you aren't destroying a car which is insured and that you are using a full regular garage to save the dupe.
I gave it a try just now and it still works.

I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
- destroying a pnj who was in my garage
- garage full save the dupe

idk its works 1 time and after ... i ll try later

edit : finally works it was because i tested with nightclub garage ....

Last edited:
C

ConAir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Comments and tips on the steps for PC ONLY :
Read this before you sell your original Deluxo and OP2!

Step 1. I hit a working wall breach session almost every time in a friends
only session that I created.

Step 2. Calling the mechanic for your uninsured personal vehicle, then
blowing it up also works, you don't need to drive it out of it's garage.

Step 3. Being in a friends only session negates the need to go passive
(with friends like these?)

Step 4. After blowing up your uninsured PV at step 2 above, call the
Oppressor II from the Terrorbyte menu and you can escape the cops
on it easily.
If you are duping the Deluxo, you call your mechanic, and you may
have to wait for the timer to expire, (if you previously called the
uninsured personal vehicle that you blew up with your mechanic).
This may get you into trouble with the police, just let them kill you,
it doesn't matter..... however, as a precaution, don't enter other
buildings or vehicles or do anything else, just wait for the Deluxo
and get into that.

Step 6. My duped vehicles spawned with blank plates after dropping into
the nightclub.

Step 7. I drove the dupes to my full Office Garage No.1, (with a few street
cars in there to fill empty slots on Level 1A), however, I did have
empty slots in other garages, so they car being overwritten by the
dupe may possibly have been moved to another garage intstead of
actually being overwritten, but this did not seem to matter.
Once I had the new Deluxo dupe in my office garage, I changed the
blank plate to a Custom plate. I did not insure my dupes until I was
certain they were good, because you cannot sell them, beware!

After I duped the OP2 however, I realised I could not enter the
Office mod shop, so I drove it outside, called my Terrorbyte, drove
into it, and then respayed my OP2 dupe, and I noted there was no
option to change it's plate! (I'm guessing that my OP2 dupe has a
blank plate now.) This worries me a little, but you cannot sell this
dupe anyway, so does it really matter?

BTW ! ! ! The OP2 dupe initially shows that it is insured, as stated by
KrazyCat above. The insurance and weapons revert to something else
after you restart an online session, so make sure you reinsure it and
buy your weapons and flares again.

Test the OP2 and Deluxo dupes thoroughly after rebooting and
restarting GTA Online, to make sure everything is sticking before
selling your original Deluxo and OP2 :wink:

Some thoughts on this glitch.......

You'll pick up around $6 million by selling your original vehicles and
keeping the dupes, only do this glitch if you need the money. I
really didn't need the money, I just wanted to experiment with this
glitch.

Last edited:
C

ConAir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was an unintended MERGE using this glitch.

I tried this glitch many times without success, I could not get the dupes to stick
until I read this thread for PC.

However, the first time I tried using this PC method, I did the Deluxo first,
putting the Deluxo in my Office garage, replacing a street car I had in there
to fill the office garage up. As I noted in the post above, the street car may
have just been moved to an empty slot in another garage, and not overwritten,
I am not sure of this.

Next, I duped the OP2 and drove it to the Office garage. I simply forgot my
duped Deluxo was still in that first slot, or did not notice it somehow, or, it simply
went back there after a change of session, (I am not sure exactly) and I also forgot
to replace the garage slot with another street car to overwrite with the OP2 dupe....
in any case, I had resprayed my OP2 dupe in either the Avenger or the Terrorbyte after
originally entering the first slot in my Office Garage to save the dupe, but realised
that I could not modify the OP2 in the Office Mod shop.

Now, the respray of the OP2 was unmistakable, it was Hot Pink with Dew Yellow
as secondary colour. When I returned to my Office garage, I found a Hot Pink
Deluxo with Dew Yellow secondary colour in that garage slot.

After driving it, modding it, and seeing it persist through multiple online sessions,
I took it outside and blew up that merged Deluxo, (it was not insured yet),
not really knowing what it really was!

G

Giveme69

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this but after wall breaching instead of dropping on the nightclub I spawn on the runway. I tried visiting nightclub and nightclub garage before breaching but I'm always spawning on the runway instead of night club or some random place.

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It turns out that it's possible to insure the Mk2/deluxo for less than $2k by using the NC/crew dupe glitch (which only merges on PC). The way to do it is to swap the dupe with an uninsured street car or bike, and drive that street vehicle (which really is the mk2/deluxo) to the ceo workshop to add insurance on it. That way it will charge the insurance fee of the street vehicle, but after returning from creator or SP, it will revert to an insured mk2/deluxo.

4mp4hSins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry if my post is OOT but I just wonder if there are any possibilities to add some of these steps into another glitch for example with Issy dupe?

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've looked but couldn't find a way.
With the wall breach method you can't unless you find a way to drop the Issy on top of the nightclub.
With the bunker methods that keep popping up for consoles, we have no way to both pull a car out of the MOC and a street car out of a garage to blow it up as the bunker vehicle will go back inside the MOC as soon as any other personal vehicle is brought outside.

What I was able to do instead of using the bunker and MOC (as I have a plane I don't want to remove from my MOC), is to use the parking spot in the Avenger, and parked an oppressor in there then did the champagne / NC entrance glitch. I did get a duped oppressor out of the Avenger but then couldn't save it anywhere. It wouldn't let me enter any garage with it and vanished as soon as I got off of it.

4mp4hSins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've looked but couldn't find a way.
With the wall breach method, you can't unless you find a way to drop the Issy on top of the nightclub.
With the bunker methods that keep popping up for consoles, we have no way to both pull a car out of the MOC and a street car out of a garage to blow it up as the bunker vehicle will go back inside the MOC as soon as any other personal vehicle is brought outside.

What I was able to do instead of using the bunker and MOC (as I have a plane I don't want to remove from my MOC), is to use the parking spot in the Avenger, and parked an oppressor in there then did the champagne / NC entrance glitch. I did get a duped oppressor out of the Avenger but then couldn't save it anywhere. It wouldn't let me enter any garage with it and vanished as soon as I got off of it.

Ah yeah, I tried to call some streetcar too from my mechanic but after that the Issy in the Bunker back into the MOC :biggrin:. I don't know why duping in PC is different from others.

W

wasemdr

Reaction score
Sin$
Comments and tips on the steps for PC ONLY :
Read this before you sell your original Deluxo and OP2!

Step 1. I hit a working wall breach session almost every time in a friends
only session that I created.

Step 2. Calling the mechanic for your uninsured personal vehicle, then
blowing it up also works, you don't need to drive it out of it's garage.

Step 3. Being in a friends only session negates the need to go passive
(with friends like these?)

Step 4. After blowing up your uninsured PV at step 2 above, call the
Oppressor II from the Terrorbyte menu and you can escape the cops
on it easily.
If you are duping the Deluxo, you call your mechanic, and you may
have to wait for the timer to expire, (if you previously called the
uninsured personal vehicle that you blew up with your mechanic).
This may get you into trouble with the police, just let them kill you,
it doesn't matter..... however, as a precaution, don't enter other
buildings or vehicles or do anything else, just wait for the Deluxo
and get into that.

Step 6. My duped vehicles spawned with blank plates after dropping into
the nightclub.

Step 7. I drove the dupes to my full Office Garage No.1, (with a few street
cars in there to fill empty slots on Level 1A), however, I did have
empty slots in other garages, so they car being overwritten by the
dupe may possibly have been moved to another garage intstead of
actually being overwritten, but this did not seem to matter.
Once I had the new Deluxo dupe in my office garage, I changed the
blank plate to a Custom plate. I did not insure my dupes until I was
certain they were good, because you cannot sell them, beware!

After I duped the OP2 however, I realised I could not enter the
Office mod shop, so I drove it outside, called my Terrorbyte, drove
into it, and then respayed my OP2 dupe, and I noted there was no
option to change it's plate! (I'm guessing that my OP2 dupe has a
blank plate now.) This worries me a little, but you cannot sell this
dupe anyway, so does it really matter?

BTW ! ! ! The OP2 dupe initially shows that it is insured, as stated by
KrazyCat above. The insurance and weapons revert to something else
after you restart an online session, so make sure you reinsure it and
buy your weapons and flares again.

Test the OP2 and Deluxo dupes thoroughly after rebooting and
restarting GTA Online, to make sure everything is sticking before
selling your original Deluxo and OP2 :wink:

Some thoughts on this glitch.......

You'll pick up around $6 million by selling your original vehicles and
keeping the dupes, only do this glitch if you need the money. I
really didn't need the money, I just wanted to experiment with this
glitch.
how save any car after dupe on pc ?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah yeah, I tried to call some streetcar too from my mechanic but after that the Issy in the Bunker back into the MOC :biggrin:. I don't know why duping in PC is different from others.
What i was told is the MOC works a little bit differently on PC then it does on console.

Top Bottom
Login
Register