• Thread starter number1genin
  • Start date
  • Views 4,452
number1genin

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't see this posted anywhere, if already found then shout out to who ever found it, but instead of fully stopping and leaving yourself open to attack, simply let up on the accelerator trigger, basically lightly hold the trigger on your controller down, I put Xbox one and PC only since you can use Xbox style controllers which has triggers instead of buttons on those systems, but if PS4 can do it then please feel free to let me know.

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting.

I use a Dualshock 4 on PC through Bluetooth. Just saying. Steam supports loads of controllers.

S

Silentbtdeadly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, just don't hold the trigger in all the way, and it starts to refill?

Really, there should be a tips thread.. I'm going 180mph forwards or backwards, driving up the side of buildings, flying upside down.. I wanna know every damn trick.

To fly upside down go the the edge above a tunnel, and barely hit the gas to slowly go off the edge.. when you got face first, it will go backwards into the tunnel upside down.

But the 180mph exploit is ridiculous, I've caught up to every single vehicle in the game with that exploit.

Odd_Man

Odd_Man

Reaction score
Sin$
My oppressor mk 2 refills it booster overtime if the oppressor is level or parallel to the floor at any height or if tilting downward. Does anyone elses oppressor mk 2 do this?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My oppressor mk 2 refills it booster overtime if the oppressor is level or parallel to the floor at any height or if tilting downward. Does anyone elses oppressor mk 2 do this?
Left trigger fills the boost

Odd_Man

Odd_Man

Reaction score
Sin$
my boost refills without stopping. literally if i drive the oppressor level, the boost fills up overtime at a decent rate. WITHOUT braking.

number1genin

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, just don't hold the trigger in all the way, and it starts to refill?

Really, there should be a tips thread.. I'm going 180mph forwards or backwards, driving up the side of buildings, flying upside down.. I wanna know every damn trick.

To fly upside down go the the edge above a tunnel, and barely hit the gas to slowly go off the edge.. when you got face first, it will go backwards into the tunnel upside down.

But the 180mph exploit is ridiculous, I've caught up to every single vehicle in the game with that exploit.
Niceee and yes just slightly hold the trigger lol

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this really a glitch? Still slowing down to get a boost. It's probably about the same as if you just hold down the gas.

number1genin

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this really a glitch? Still slowing down to get a boost. It's probably about the same as if you just hold down the gas.
Obviously it's not a glitch which is why I put EXPLOIT

Sooooooooo..:what::what::what::what::what:

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plus not many ppl may know that, which is why ppl are commenting on the thread in the first place lol
Is it even an exploit? It's designed to recharge the boost as you slow down. And, if you have to slow down to use the boost again, what's the point?

number1genin

number1genin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it even an exploit? It's designed to recharge the boost as you slow down. And, if you have to slow down to use the boost again, what's the point?
I'm not explaining this to you, if you don't want to acknowledge the exploit then you don't have to, don't bring drama onto my post

Top Bottom
Login
Register