• Start date
  • Views 1,772
TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i saw it, and its a pretty nice one :biggrin:

Lets hope the new ones announced by R* few days ago are at least as good as the ones in the heists...

BTW its Lacerda not Lacerta :hilarious:

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i saw it, and its a pretty nice one :biggrin:

Lets hope the new ones announced by R* few days ago are at least as good as the ones in the heists...

Good s*** dude, yeah it's one of my favorites if you can't tell. lol :rolleyes: That's just like... my kind of lifestyle except not as consistent as the movie (the trippy stuff I mean.) lol

But yeah on topic I think the new cars will be, at least the red one looks like a sick mercedes that we have in real life.

'He said that he understood me, but I could see it in his eyes that he didn't.... He was LYING to me!'
:biggrin:

Ignore this terrible drug... Yeah, pretend it's not happening. :roflmao:
tumblr_muwcxuKVYd1skzb4ro1_250.gif

tumblr_moxcgfdokz1ssinygo1_500.gif

TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone opened a thread about the cars we wanted in the game few months ago, and i choose the mercedes 300sl...

Mercedes-300SL_1518098c.jpg

To be on topic, i bought all the vehicles from the heists, got rid of the dirt bike and the guardian. For me this two are the worst cars from the DLC.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone opened a thread about the cars we wanted in the game few months ago, and i choose the mercedes 300sl...

Mercedes-300SL_1518098c.jpg

To be on topic, i bought all the vehicles from the heists, got rid of the dirt bike and the guardian. For me this two are the worst cars from the DLC.

Oh yeah I remember that thread, I checked out a few pages of it. But really? lol look at that, and now their making that car or at least something close to it.

And not bad, I have all of them besides the dirt bike, the casco (z type is better in my opinion,) and any of the vehicles from the last heist since I still haven't completed that one.

TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh yeah I remember that thread, I checked out a few pages of it. But really? lol look at that, and now their making that car or at least something close to it.

And not bad, I have all of them besides the dirt bike, the casco (z type is better in my opinion,) and any of the vehicles from the last heist since I still haven't completed that one.

Z type is better for races of course, but no other sports classic can beat that one, the casco still one of the bests tho, and looks awesome, and has one of the best engine sounds in the game.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Z type is better for races of course, but no other sports classic can beat that one, the casco still one of the bests tho, and looks awesome, and has one of the best engine sounds in the game.

For real I love the z-type, I can't argue with the sound of the casco though. It is one of the best in the game, which is one reason I wanted to keep it. If we can soon have 4-5 apartments I don't doubt I'll re-purchase it.

Mangled Crow

Mangled Crow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would have to say the Vapid Lost Slamvan, Karin Kuruma (not armored version) and the Lampadati Casco, are my favorite vehicles that came with Heists DLC, but too bad Slamvan2 has no interior textures (XB360 version).

Last edited:
RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i would have to say the Vapid Lost Slamvan, Karin Kuruma (not armored version) and the Lampadati Casco, are my favorite vehicles that came with Heists DLC, but too bad Slamvan2 has no interior textures (XB360 version).

Good choices man, I probably would've added the lost slamvan to my top vehicles as well but I have yet to acquire it thru some sort of glitch. Was always just focused on duping. lol

Last edited:
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you like about them: 50 cal that can destroy anything, and the nearly invincible Pick-up
Which are your favorite/least favorite: Insurgencys, and the hydra

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Which are your favorite/least favorite: Insurgencys, and the hydra

I really feel they should've tweaked/finely tuned the hydra a bit more after all it was a highly anticipated vehicle and was also 3 mill in price. Don't get me wrong I'm happy they left it the way they did because then it would've been too easy for everyone to use and there'd be a lot of people getting pissed off in lobbies. lol

Just saying they shouldn't have made it as.... heavy/bulky I guess.

Top Bottom
Login
Register