What's new

Discussion Opinions on the rumored battlefield premium?

• Thread starter Muppet Strangler
  • Start date
  • Views 5,825

Would you like to see something like it?

• Total voters
Muppet Strangler

Muppet_Strangler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you like to see something like it? Or not?

a golden fishy

a golden fishy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, they should just update the Battlelog they have now and keep it the way it is.. Cause if you get "Premium" members, they will only get douchie and think they are the coolest thing ever.

Keep everyone on the same level (basically) and leave it that way. Hasnt crashed and burned yet, no need and over complicating things.

Soiemem

Soiemem

Reaction score
Sin$
Any person who looking this Battlefield Premium Access ,and wanna study tips on how to acquire this Battlefield Premium Access free of charge of charge, now you have a fantastic probability to accomplish it. Comply using the up coming web page web page guidebook strains.. Consider this supply only offered minimal time.

Www.BattlefieldPremiumFree.Info

Happy gaming Pals.

RollsRoyceFTW

RollsRoyceFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any person who looking this Battlefield Premium Access ,and wanna study tips on how to acquire this Battlefield Premium Access free of charge of charge, now you have a fantastic probability to accomplish it. Comply using the up coming web page web page guidebook strains.. Consider this supply only offered minimal time.

Happy gaming Pals.
you are a new user with one message, does that not seem at all suspicious.

Enemy RPG

Enemy RPG

# Fredrik #
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$

Happy gaming Pals.
Never going to work.

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The last thing I want is for battlefield to turn into CoD. I play battlefield for fun and seriousness when I'm sick of 12 year olds kids yelling at me.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
The last thing I want is for battlefield to turn into CoD. I play battlefield for fun and seriousness when I'm sick of 12 year olds kids yelling at me.
dont worry if your a good enough player and can kill everyone without dying you'll still get 12 year olds who have had the game 2 days and call me a hacker, especially when i out turn them in jets or fly below radar in a heli and they wonder why there stigla cant lock on to me :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register