What's new

Discussion Opinion: Will We See a Return for the Roosevelt?

• Thread starter ShoelessJP
  • Start date
  • Views 2,176

Are you expecting a return of the Roosevelt for Valentine's Day

• Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone think we will see a return for the Roosevelt for this year's Valentine's Day?

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well we have it already - apparently this was in today's update :

The btype3 or Roosevelt 2

CZzU8I-XEAA180K.png

televisedfool

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope we see the old one make a comeback as well...

Why? The old one is boring compared to the new one and they look nearly identical.

Valor is supposed to be faster and has far more customization options.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why but I can still buy the Cargobob and Roosevelt even now. Also I can buy the submarine but most people I spoke to have that available other than a few, however the cargobob and Roosevelt isn't on any of my mates games still.... Odd.

mojowhojo

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know why but I can still buy the Cargobob and Roosevelt even now. Also I can buy the submarine but most people I spoke to have that available other than a few, however the cargobob and Roosevelt isn't on any of my mates games still.... Odd.

Lucky you... What system?

J

jackie dahmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 but I had it on my ps3 and when I transferred it carried over. I am the only one of my mates who I play with who somehow has this. I don't know why though.
If you had bought it on the valentines day dlc on ps3 when it came out is the only way I can see your able to buy it still. So you had it at one point.

Also, I really don't care if this car makes a comeback. It's ugly, none of us were born in that time period to consider it "gorgeous", oh, and if I forgot to mention its UGLY lol, like I wouldn't even wipe my *** if I had Roosevelt imprinted toilet paper. Just hideous.

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, I really don't care if this car makes a comeback. It's ugly, none of us were born in that time period to consider it "gorgeous", oh, and if I forgot to mention its UGLY lol, like I wouldn't even wipe my *** if I had Roosevelt imprinted toilet paper. Just hideous.
I didn't realize that you had to be born during a paticular time period to appreciate the beauty of something. It sounds to me that maybe you are so young, that you were probably not yet born in the 60's when the first AC Cobra's were introduced. So you must hate the Mamba as well. Lol!

jgarehart

jgarehart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't realize that you had to be born during a paticular time period to appreciate the beauty of something. It sounds to me that maybe you are so young, that you were probably not yet born in the 60's when the first AC Cobra's were introduced. So you must hate the Mamba as well. Lol!
Exactly.
:rolleyes:

Webber22

Webber22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I....kind of don't want it to lol. I like that my Roosevelt is all premium and exclusive. Not a single one of my friends have one and only one of my crew guys, which sort of helps me stand out in car shows. :3

That said, I'm not at all opposed to a new variant of the Roosevelt. Though, it needs to have the same sort of "limited edition" vibe as the first one - get it while you can, regret it if you don't.

P2Feener

P2Feener

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I don't think it's a good looking car at all I think it's down right ugly...but then again..I hate liquorice but I'm sure some people love it

Reynolds

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Services Mr. Nice Guy Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, that's just like...your opinion man.

All this hate cause someone has an opinion of a car I guess everyone wants, will never drive, and b**** at support cause they keep getting gunned down cause its to slow when they do drive it. Sell it then move on to another car they'll never drive.

What's next, a horse drawn carriage? I got it, how about the first stone wheel that brought transportation to what it is today lol
No mate, your opinion of "child of incest" is a little ignorant. But I agree ugly car, even uglier metaphor though...

Top Bottom
Login
Register