• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A random Black Guy

A random Black Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently had to return my ASUS GTX 760 due to incompatability issues. however, i have confirmed that the PNY, MSI, and EVGA cards work. Not really sure why the ASUS one wasn't, but i'm not concerned about it. I'm leaning towards the PNY due to the lifetime warranty, but is there anything that really hinders that card compared to the rest?

Oh, and before i forget, my specs are in my sig.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
May i ask what exactly was incompatible? Size?

The cooler seems mediocre to me. Why not go for MSI or EVGA?

xPhilip

xPhilip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The differences between GPUs are the coolers and the after sale support (warranty etc).

Tbh idk how good PNY's warranty is, i haven't heard bad things about them though.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently had to return my ASUS GTX 760 due to incompatability issues. however, i have confirmed that the PNY, MSI, and EVGA cards work. Not really sure why the ASUS one wasn't, but i'm not concerned about it. I'm leaning towards the PNY due to the lifetime warranty, but is there anything that really hinders that card compared to the rest?

Oh, and before i forget, my specs are in my sig.

Could you link which PNY card you're leaning towards?

A random Black Guy

A random Black Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May i ask what exactly was incompatible? Size?

The cooler seems mediocre to me. Why not go for MSI or EVGA?

not sure to be honest. i took it to fry's, as i'm not a "computer expert" and i thought they could help me with it. It pretty much wouldn't boot up at all with that specific card in it. it worked with my old GT 640 somehow still.
Could you link which PNY card you're leaning towards?
Link

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure to be honest. i took it to fry's, as i'm not a "computer expert" and i thought they could help me with it. It pretty much wouldn't boot up at all with that specific card in it. it worked with my old GT 640 somehow still.

Link

The reviews all seem positive so i'd go for it.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$

Link

Maybe the asus card you have was DOA?.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Very possible, but either way fry's barely ever honors their warranty, which is why i'm still thinking the PNY.

Just go with the lifetime warranty. Unless a card comes DOA you'll probably never need the warranty as you'll upgrade long before it would come into play.

Top Bottom
Login
Register