What's new

Discussion Opinion on maps?

N

Nagato

Se7enAddict
Reaction score
What do you think of the maps? I don't like them. The London map is the worst map in the game imo.

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I agree, a lot of the maps are just bad. Maybe once we get use to them more they'll be alright but their just so weird. I like the beta maps more but even those I don't really like that much. Hopefully they grow on me.

N

Nagato

Se7enAddict
Reaction score
I agree, a lot of the maps are just bad. Maybe once we get use to them more they'll be alright but their just so weird. I like the beta maps more but even those I don't really like that much. Hopefully they grow on me.
I hate the longshot challenges as well. I feel like they could have had a prestige system and the seasonal ranking. Based on what I have played so far. I'm waiting for the "remakes"

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I hate the longshot challenges as well. I feel like they could have had a prestige system and the seasonal ranking. Based on what I have played so far. I'm waiting for the "remakes"
Agreed but I honestly don't really want remade maps if that's what you meant. I'd rather have more refreshing new maps. Also I feel like there's barely any launch maps. After playing all night the beta maps are the best and I sadly don't think I like any of the other new maps. Maybe I have to play them more.

T

tyladkins16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fr just give me mw2 and mw3 map packs and I’ll be happy, I’m not a fan of these new maps at all

D

Delta393

Reaction score
I hate the fact I can't chose what maps I want to play

H

Harry

Dope
Premium
Reaction score
Must be only me that's enjoying the maps! I find theres too many campers, but that's the layout of the maps. The maps seem to flow pretty great. Only thing I would say is that some maps aren't set up for different modes, such as Euphrates Bridge is none existent for Domination..

Top Bottom