• Thread starter xXmanslaughtrXx
  • Start date
  • Views 740
xXmanslaughtrXx

josh w

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that sounds like a bit much... i understand the maps are bigger and all, but what if you dont have 8 people to play with? not everyone wants to play with a bunch of scrandies when it comes to zombies.. only the people you actually know are good. like 4 people on a giant *** map would get annoying.. so i came to a thought... i think they should make it so you can either change the size of the map for suitable people as in a option; large, medium, small; and decrease the percentage on what perks can be used on each size. and a difficulty for each 1, insane, challenging, noob. (examples) and have a whole new leader board system that can be filtered for different matched (insane, small), (noob, large). or another idea of having maps suitable for a certain amount of people. like 1 map for 1-4 people and another map 1-8. give me your thoughts.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
that sounds like a bit much... i understand the maps are bigger and all, but what if you dont have 8 people to play with? not everyone wants to play with a bunch of scrandies when it comes to zombies.. only the people you actually know are good. like 4 people on a giant *** map would get annoying.. so i came to a thought... i think they should make it so you can either change the size of the map for suitable people as in a option; large, medium, small; and decrease the percentage on what perks can be used on each size. and a difficulty for each 1, insane, challenging, noob. (examples) and have a whole new leader board system that can be filtered for different matched (insane, small), (noob, large). or another idea of having maps suitable for a certain amount of people. like 1 map for 1-4 people and another map 1-8. give me your thoughts.
I like the idea of 8 people. There has been plenty of times where I have been in a full 6-man search team and then we wanted to switch to zombies. I felt bad for the people left out; With 8 players, this won't happen. That's just my opinion though. I do see where ou are coming from with the n00bs in pub matches. The solution? Don't play pub matches of zombies. Just get a few friends and play :smile:

Also, hasn't the amount of zombies that spawn always depended on how many people were playing? Like so there wouldn't be that much of a chance for your team to get over run.

xXmanslaughtrXx

josh w

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the idea of 8 people. There has been plenty of times where I have been in a full 6-man search team and then we wanted to switch to zombies. I felt bad for the people left out; With 8 players, this won't happen. That's just my opinion though. I do see where ou are coming from with the n00bs in pub matches. The solution? Don't play pub matches of zombies. Just get a few friends and play :smile:

Also, hasn't the amount of zombies that spawn always depended on how many people were playing? Like so there wouldn't be that much of a chance for your team to get over run.
yeah but think of how huge the map will be compared to the amount of people. and 8 people in a game/party would get loud and annoying dont you think.. yelling screaming call outs kids getting pissed bc you're down and keep yelling for help but thanks for your opinion

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah but think of how huge the map will be compared to the amount of people. and 8 people in a game/party would get loud and annoying dont you think.. yelling screaming call outs kids getting pissed bc you're down and keep yelling for help but thanks for your opinion
It's true that 8 people would get annoying and same with the map size. Hmmmm... I'm sure Treyarch has thought about this, because how is someone supposed to play solo zombies and complete any easter eggs if the maps are insanely huge? I'm just saying that we have yet to see the game, so we can only speculate what zombies will be like. There isn't even any zombies gameplay yet! I guess we'll have to wait and see what it's like from trailers and / or the game itself.

And thanks for the thread to put my opinion in. :tongue:

InfectHead

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

Here's an idea: Don't bother playing with 8 people then? They aren't forcing you to. Just get a few friends in and start a match. Just because YOU don't see the necessity of 8 players, doesn't mean we shouldn't have it. The more options the better.

xXmanslaughtrXx

josh w

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's an idea: Don't bother playing with 8 people then? They aren't forcing you to. Just get a few friends in and start a match. Just because YOU don't see the necessity of 8 players, doesn't mean we shouldn't have it. The more options the better.
you dont see what im getting at...

Scrublenaut

Scrublenaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By making the maps smaller are you talking about kind of what they did with Black Ops Wager Matches where they cut off parts of the map? ex) Zoo a lot was blocked off and you were boxed in

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
I think 8 people would be awesome. I always wanted more than 4 people in the game. You dont need to play public matches, just stick to private matches. I only played public matches like 2 times ever, I like playing with my friends. In a private match, if you dont have 8 people, thats fine, you can start the game with whatever amount you want.

xXmanslaughtrXx

josh w

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well what im getting at is.. everyone doesn't always have a lobby team of 8 people or even 6 people to play zombies with... rare event for me.. i only have a couple of cod zombie die hard fans on my friends. that enjoy playing it. but the thought of a huge map and only 4 people would get annoying... idk what aspect but thinking about it just seems like it will get on my nerves...

Dr Scrub

Dr Scrub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well what im getting at is.. everyone doesn't always have a lobby team of 8 people or even 6 people to play zombies with... rare event for me.. i only have a couple of cod zombie die hard fans on my friends. that enjoy playing it. but the thought of a huge map and only 4 people would get annoying... idk what aspect but thinking about it just seems like it will get on my nerves...

Make friends on the forums and play with us <3

Outspin

Outspin

The Boss Man
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like this idea, It will help a lot of people as stated above.

Helicropter

Helicropter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
another idea of having maps suitable for a certain amount of people. like 1 map for 1-4 people and another map 1-8. give me your thoughts.
You have to take into consideration that the graphics will be reduced unless your PS3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register